laying in coats holes in finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hstoke

ive just done a couple of ceilings over weekend at home i get my first coat flatten in then i get my second on as im doin that i am flatteing in at the same time when i have finished i notice i get the odd holes or small bits missd, should i bollock or the second coat on regardless of lines then i trowel up and then the lines should blend all the gaps if any please help cheerz

You tell him rock:RpS_laugh:

I think, if I got you right, that you haven't closed it in soon enough mister:RpS_thumbup:

any chance of speaking the anglais might have a chance to help you if we cud understand what the fcuk your trying to say
i put my first coat of finish i then flatten it in then i put second on as i do that i am troweling it flat but when im done i notiched the odd hole or small gap where second coat as missed am i not putting enough 2nd coat on or what?????????

asking silly questions like 'how many trowels do i give it' shows you have little or no understanding of the basics of plastering...
ffs who teaches these people?

asking silly questions like 'how many trowels do i give it' shows you have little or no understanding of the basics of plastering...
ffs who teaches these people?
cheerrz self taught mate jus trying 2 get the best finish

go and work with an established plasterer... theres only so much you can learn off the internet before you start to look like a tw@t...
think on...

Status
Not open for further replies.