Large roof fack

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh easy you just need the brackets to fit. The brackets that are on it are for a fiat ducato. But you just slide em off and fit the bracket for what ever van. Its a 3 bar section with a solid board so you can walk on the whole thing without bein on the roof of your van with lips to keep your gear on.

It might be a bit wide, but I dont see why not. Are you just naming randum vans now and then at the end are goona say nah dont want it :mad:

I think a few questions which answered may help you to shift this item would be:

1. What colour is it?

2. Does it come with a warranty?

3. Is it sutiable for transporting cattle?

4. Is it reccomended by the Chilian National Roof Rack Association?

5. Can it mix board finish?

6. How much does it expect to be paid a week?

7. Is it fitted with a tracker incase it is stolen?

8. Can it be folded down so that it fits in yhour bum bag?

s**t sorry mate did not realise it ws free. In that case can you deliver as my uncle in newquay will have it off you but he cant be arsed picking it up. Should I tell him your gonna set off for his now?

My uncle said he will fill your flask when you get there to sweeten the deal. But dont dare ask him for juice money as he will spit in your face. Just had him back on the phone he said how long you gonna be hes going out at 6? :)

irish_spread said:
Pug said:
i'd have it mate, i got a relay, you're up north though ain't ya?

IM CLOSER TO HIM THAN YOU SO IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR HIM TO
DROP IT OFF TO ME. IF I WANT IT THAT IS

caps lock :mad:

potatoes would just roll off a roof rack irish! you'd do better with a trailer! ;)

Pug said:
irish_spread said:
Pug said:
i'd have it mate, i got a relay, you're up north though ain't ya?

IM CLOSER TO HIM THAN YOU SO IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR HIM TO
DROP IT OFF TO ME. IF I WANT IT THAT IS

caps lock :mad:

potatoes would just roll off a roof rack irish! you'd do better with a trailer! ;)

he didnt mention anything about trailers but im interested now. He could
put the roof rack in the trailer, if its got good tyres that is ;)

ffs I just went out and took pictures of the bloody thing :mad:
Does any one know anyone that wants a Leyland truck tyre for free as well. Brand new wheel and tyre.

right thats it , f**k off the lot of you. Im keepin it. Im gonna turn it into a new garden table or something. :mad:
*mumbles * "I dont know try and do some people a favour"

Status
Not open for further replies.