Large order delivery

Members online

Make the call or pop in after graft mate it’s worth it. Once your all set up it’s a piece of piss ordering online, sorting delivery time/date and getting your trade discount etc.

I did order some doors from there before but can’t remember if made an account. The job isn’t local to me but will try my branch

This whole thread cos you don't want tapered edge lol. I always use Travis for deliveries I need though, as you know the people in there and can specify time of delivery you want. Plus Wickes delivery drivers are shite and always end up breaking boards or smashing open bags of multi. They'll also match if not beat Wickes price + free delivery

Yeah pretty much lol

• Funny
Reactions: Djr
Lurpy only used square edged boards on his short course............never used a tapered edge board wouldn't know what the f**k to do with it.

Lurpy sees extra work. Lurpy doesn’t like extra work.
37323928_10160489971225063_5676769003675058176_n.jpg

I use wickes most of the time, but I'm trying to find somewhere that stocks everything I need and can deliver it to site.

It's going to be around £1500 worth of materials. Combination of board, fireboard, multi, bonding, bonding 60, unibond super pva, screws, scrim, corner beads, stop beads and dab.

Wickes only seem to have tapered edge fireboard which is annoying, I looked at selco but they're not showing delivery for this sort of order.

Anywhere else?
If you can come clean and let me know where you are based might be able to help mate
Pm is fine

Ya first coat fills them out. Go over loads on site, just skim them as normal

Very rarely have I had to skim te unless customer got materials and f**k*d it up. Id rather just order the correct ones but isn’t the end of the world

Yes, wickes. But they only have tapered edge fireboard. I'm trying to avoid using 30 different suppliers. 1 big order 1 supplier, But it's impossible.

Oh and @John j b n q £30 delivery too
All fire board is tappered don’t think i
it's not square edge[/QUO fireboard don’t come in square edge anymore someone correct me if I’m wrong but ain’t seen square edge on pink for fooking ages

I can’t fault Ccf for delivery service with Moffit the gear is always double wrapped too and there staff seem to give a s**t about the materials it’s main reason I use them , price wise I find strike up a regular working relationship with them and they sort you out

Price differences are mental.

45 bags of multi @ travis perkins £375.30

45 bags of multi @ wickes £252

That’s ridiculous. Theres no way theu gonna price match. Gonna stick with wickes and hope the pallets arrive in 1 piece

Price differences are mental.

45 bags of multi @ travis perkins £375.30

45 bags of multi @ wickes £252

That’s ridiculous. Theres no way theu gonna price match. Gonna stick with wickes and hope the pallets arrive in 1 piece
That's just there price for the general public who they rip off if they go in there. You just go and chat to the manager in there and he sets up prices on your account. My price for multi in Travis is set to the same as the price at Wickes with the 10% off. Got the same prices at buildbase too so whatever builders merchants I'm closest to I know I'm sorted. They want your custom at the end of the day. Takes 10minutes

That's just there price for the general public who they rip off if they go in there. You just go and chat to the manager in there and he sets up prices on your account. My price for multi in Travis is set to the same as the price at Wickes with the 10% off. Got the same prices at buildbase too so whatever builders merchants I'm closest to I know I'm sorted. They want your custom at the end of the day. Takes 10minutes

Im in here now he fell off his chair when i told him what i wanted

I was in Travis around 2 years ago picking up an arch bead.
Refused it because boss hadn't paid up 18 grand bill.
Called him passed phone over he squared it with accounts.
Stood there like a cuunt for 10 mins while they argued on the phone over why arch bead is 50p more in Blackpool than in his local Blackburn branch lol.

@lurpak ....I don't cover any joints.
Just where boardings shite and beads....I can't stand them gypsum beads.

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_105527.jpg
    IMG_20190123_105527.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_20190123_105519.jpg
    IMG_20190123_105519.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_20190123_111642.jpg
    IMG_20190123_111642.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20190123_140808.jpg
    IMG_20190123_140808.jpg