Laine grey

MIXERMAN

That guy on youtube . plastering for beginners. I think is from Manchester way. Is working down south. Long way to travel. Do these people make any money from these youtube videos.or is it for fun.

Danny put up a link last week to a site where you can check roughly what you tubers earn from there sites..think he sells online courses as well ..no doubt gets loads of freebie tools as well.

That guy on youtube . plastering for beginners. I think is from Manchester way. Is working down south. Long way to travel. Do these people make any money from these youtube videos.or is it for fun.
He lives there Devon way or something

- friend told me who watched his render poor cast concrete garage video :rayos:

top drawer ego w**k*r

got to give him a bit of credit though for making money out of the clueless youtube plebs that don't know any better...they all think he's gods gift to spreads lol

Well these you tubers are full of s**t. Had my bathroom refitted in my first flat 10 years ago by that Roger Bisby, had fixed a few bits at my folks and seemed a decent plumber and marketed himself as a bathroom fitter .He totally f**k*d up the most basic of jobs, the tiling looked like stevie wonder had done it at night. Bath leaked and he simply took the piss. Hadn’t seen his videos untill recently but shows these chancers are everywhere

You tube will pay you when you hit a certain amount of views. Million views is a decent earner.
You need something that will get peoples attention quickly.

Looking at the link Danny out up last week he doesn't make a massive amount but considering how many f**k**g YouTube ads he pops up in on other videos, he must be spending a fortune on promoting his channel. Unless there's another income stream related to his channel then he's making less than your average spread. That being said his content is made on paid jobs so he's basically making money from editing videos that he's making while Plastering for money.
My verdict would be that he'd make more by spending the same amount of time putting more gear on the walls.