labourer wanted durham area.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmill88

Hi looking for a labourer mostly to help out on weekends as and when needed through a busy period to begin with, all of our work is private so must be presentable, polite etc.

please text experience and for more details to 07793025573

many thanks

I'd be interested but I currently don't have a van for at least another couple of months and I'm North Tyneside or Burnopfield (training mon-wednesday and working two house renovations thursday/friday.

Damn shame I'd love the experience. Train to Durham is easy enough but I know the area its god awful to get around from that point on.

what training are you doing pal? and house renovations? for yourself? I work all over the north east to be honest so give me a shout when you have transport.

I'm doing Plastering from Sep-July ongoing. At the moment I am (practically bloody rebuilding) my grandparents house, had issues with rising damp, woodworm and just generally being a 100 year old. I'm also landscaping and doing interior work on a 220 year old stone build getting it sellable by next year in Burnopfield. Another family home. It's good experience.

I'd drop both of these or work on a night time for paid work like. I would not mind basic labouring as at my current level of experience you probably wouldn't let me do anything else! I find it best to be honest on that one.

I'm 31, previous experience was sales and operations manager for Microsoft in the North East so as you can imagine I'm presentable and well spoken, so domestic work would never be a problem and creating good impressions was part and parcel of my career.

In terms of travelling with or without transport I don't mind it but I was hesitant with Durham because getting the train there is alright but if your working in some remote village I have no idea what Sunday bus services are like, I have no problem travelling for work though driven or public transport. I'll have my own van on Oct 10th I believe.

And I don't mind a bit of hard work, and apparently finding someone who understands what cleaning a bucket actually means can be hard work with Labourers...I know. :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.