Labourer/trainee plasterer wanted - london

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark2010

My mate from Grade A Plastering is currently looking for someone to start work with him asap. ideal for someone who has just finished a course or looking to get into plastering. Its a temporary position at the moment for about 5 weeks but it could be made permanent. You will be paid on a weekly basis. He is looking for someone to assist him in dropping ceilings, reboarding, knocking up etc. He has a couple of refurbs on so plenty of chances to get on the trowel. I am currently doing work with him at the moment but a 3rd pair of hands is needed. He is based in bakers street, london and a lot of his work is south & north london, edgware, harrow etc.

if interested then message me with contact details.

Thanks

plume

hi ya im steve im 25 ex army just done a 5 week cours if your still looking give me a cal l im more then intrested 07426856851

gazpastorelli

Hi my name is Gareth and have just finished a course at ableskillls for plastering and i live in Colindale NW9 if your still interested my mobile is 07527510783.

bcarter

hello mate im looking for some work but i live in hastings down south cud travel up, depends on what u r paying, i can plaster myself just not alot of work down here cheers.

Gibbo

have you tried some of the big companys in kent ie oconnels stanmore roche gypcraft etc

Status
Not open for further replies.