labourer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckylad

hello
i'm looking for a temporary labourer to help out while we're busy.we're based in saffron walden in essex and most of the work is in hertford .you'll be expected to pick up a trowel and help so you won't just be labouring.contact me at duncanhiggins10@yahoo.co.uk.immediate start.

thanks

duncan

That's true nick they even advertise the plastering courses these days under the heading "Who wants to be a millionaire" :-0

my mate had a lad call a while ago. he said hed done his college, was now fully qualified. my mate asked how much he wanted. £150 he said. my mate said hed give him £50 at best. he says, but im qualified. arent we all mate

hi duncan i appled to your advert yesterday it was on a job site im michael my name on here is mikey1 i live in dagenham ive completed a plastering course and would like to leqarn more about plastering as i work you wont have to ask me twice to pick up a trowel il have it in my hand before you say anything i really enjoy plastering.thanks for taking the time to read my massage.mikey1

Status
Not open for further replies.