Labourer needed Surrey Woking area in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

choppa

Must drive be able to knock up this is render work. Must be able to get out of bed and turn up on time pm me your day rate I don't want any drugys or piss heads if u think ur be getting early days jog on. I'm a nice bloke really ta

i dnt think youll get anyone choppa, barryed couldnt and he offerd to pay before the guy had done any work ffs haha

no one wants to work or do graft any more bit sad really did no a really good lad but don't drive and changes his number every 5 seconds lol

Meh I may just have to work that little bit harder and earn more dolla for myself maybe a bit of weight at the end of this one

I got a lad off of here, about four months ago, lovely helpful guy. Not perfect but who is
Come on John your on heavy pain killers ,so your post don,t count :RpS_wink: .What i find hard to understand this forum should be the main place to get work in our game , i don,t know if it is the banter or what ,but that is the way our trade has always been .

Come on John your on heavy pain killers ,so your post don,t count :RpS_wink: .What i find hard to understand this forum should be the main place to get work in our game , i don,t know if it is the banter or what ,but that is the way our trade has always been .
Off the pain killers , using flexiseq from Germany ,not available in the uk yet.
lots of people do not want work, lots like the idea but not the reality , I had a few here swerve work on me, although the advertised looking for work

Off the pain killers , using flexiseq from Germany ,not available in the uk yet.
lots of people do not want work, lots like the idea but not the reality , I had a few here swerve work on me, although the advertised looking for work
they cannot all be bad John ,or is it me ?

they cannot all be bad John ,or is it me ?
People are scared of going to work and saying I'm learning, willing but learning , that's all an old timer wants to hear, honesty , pretending you are the king is the problem, everyone wants to appear to be the main man, but we are all learning, lots of stuff we know nothing about, mine is the refurb game, I know nothing of machines, coloured renders etc.

Try this Guy, he is also in the early stages of Plastering, showing good progress, keen as well.Mat 07884365988, lives in Basingstoke, own tools and transport, reliable too.

I may give him ago seems a bit far away from me to trust he seems like a s**t being handed around the forum with u lol

Well, if he wasnt worth ago i wouldnt say so.He labors on building sites, has cscs card etc.

I really do`nt give a flying if u try him or not,i am about to have a blowjob of the wifes Granny, she is just taking her false teeth out now, have a good evening Gents.

Well, if he wasnt worth ago i wouldnt say so.He labors on building sites, has cscs card etc.

I really do`nt give a flying if u try him or not,i am about to have a blowjob of the wifes Granny, she is just taking her false teeth out now, have a good evening Gents.
:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.