Labourer/improver

Members online

avt100

Looking for a lad to start asap in Hertfordshire. St Albans Watford hemel area. Must be able to drive. Preferably someone looking to learn.
Have a big run of work to get through. 2 flats to strip and skim. rendering job to hack off and re-do. Hoping it can lead to full time work and I get the chance to train someone. Get in touch if your available.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looking, if anyone has any leads for a lad around hemel berko St Albans watford could you let me know.
Thanks

Haha yeah I'll see if he has time to hack off some render for me [emoji15]

Haha yeah I'll see if he has time to hack off some render for me [emoji15]

Give a ring to Sally, she works for an agency in Hemel, she can sort you some labour out for you she works Tue-fri 01442268383.

Give a ring to Sally, she works for an agency in Hemel, she can sort you some labour out for you she works Tue-fri 01442268383.
Agency's for labour any good zol I always struggled to get lads but wince at the thought of some lad who don't know the arse end of a shovel, used to be able to walk into the local and find two lads up for cash and graft not any more

Agency's for labour any good zol I always struggled to get lads but wince at the thought of some lad who don't know the arse end of a shovel, used to be able to walk into the local and find two lads up for cash and graft not any more
I'm not gonna lie to you, she's sound, she's a friend of ours and if I need labour and can't squeeze them on the books through the agency cos it would cost too much she would supply guys straight without the agency being the middleman. They pay like 10 quid an hour for labourers not sure what they charge out tho. Most of them are rugby lads so not afraid of graft

I'm not gonna lie to you, she's sound, she's a friend of ours and if I need labour and can't squeeze them on the books through the agency cos it would cost too much she would supply guys straight without the agency being the middleman. They pay like 10 quid an hour for labourers not sure what they charge out tho. Most of them are rugby lads so not afraid of graft
Need to make freinds with some agency birds me finks!

hello I'm new to this group and seen this not sure if you still need someone ? I recently completed a city and guilds plasterering course am looking to gain my nvq2 so am looking for a labourer or improver role I live locally to St Albans and Watford and drive

hello I'm new to this group and seen this not sure if you still need someone ? I recently completed a city and guilds plasterering course am looking to gain my nvq2 so am looking for a labourer or improver role I live locally to St Albans and Watford and drive

Welcome along :D