labourer / improver skegness area

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyd1986

Hi TPF i am looking to improve my plastering skills, I am 28 and have my NVQ level 1 & DIPLOMA level 2 in plastering but since moving to skegness 5 years ago I have been working arcade work to pay the bills. I have recently started laboring for a local builder who has been letting me do little plastering jobs, mainly rendering and plastering wood burning stove knock outs and a few walls here and there. although i have done my NVQ i do feel i need to improve alot so starting from the bottom mixing and cleaning tool ect is not a problem. I have my own van, tools and CSCS card

Hi TPF i am looking to improve my plastering skills, I am 28 and have my NVQ level 1 & DIPLOMA level 2 in plastering but since moving to skegness 5 years ago I have been working arcade work to pay the bills. I have recently started laboring for a local builder who has been letting me do little plastering jobs, mainly rendering and plastering wood burning stove knock outs and a few walls here and there. although i have done my NVQ i do feel i need to improve alot so starting from the bottom mixing and cleaning tool ect is not a problem. I have my own van, tools and CSCS card
Hi look me up on fb MJ Maintenance I might have some work for you with me if u are interested cheers Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.