Labourer/ improver Merseyside

Liverpooljoe

Alright lads,

Looking for a start as a labourer/improver.

29 Yr old did a course years ago and have recently left jaguar Land rover in Speke to get back into the plastering game.

Have experience with various kettles all makes and models.
Nvq lvl 2 in tea and coffee, working towards my bovril and miscellaneous hot drinks ticket.

Can be a yes man, and willing to go along with lies about yourself even though I know it's bull.

Have all my own tools and transport.

Cheers

Alright lads,

29 Yr old did a course years ago and have recently left jaguar Land rover in Speke to get back into the plastering game.

Nvq lvl 2 in tea and coffee, working towards my bovril and miscellaneous hot drinks ticket.

Can be a yes man, and willing to go along with lies about yourself even though I know it's bull.

Cheers

That was bright wasn't it? Leaving one job to look for another.

From what I hear on here, Scouse plasterers work for about £80 a day, so I guess an improver can expect £20

From what I hear on here, Scouse plasterers work for about £80 a day, so I guess an improver can expect £20
It’s funny no matter where you are in the world there’s always a scouser within a few miles radius!

Well it wasnt exactly as simple as I just left but as a first post on this forum I was getting a general briefing.

Like your post but man, you've picked your time!

I've left a few months back and have had some time to myself to be honest.

No time like the present! Haha

Also, if you think being a plasterer is crap, go work nights on a car production line where every second of your day is accounted for, you'll be back on the trowl in the first swing

Got sacked a few months back and have had some time on the dole to be honest.

No worse time than the present! Haha

Also, if you think being a plasterer is crap, go work nights on a car production line where you don't get away with skiving. you'll be back on the trowl in the first swing

Fixed that for you.

You spelled trowel wrong by the way.

I've left a few months back and have had some time to myself to be honest.

No time like the present! Haha

Also, if you think being a plasterer is crap, go work nights on a car production line where every second of your day is accounted for, you'll be back on the trowl in the first swing
I'd swap jobs with you tomorrow doing f**k all in jag pension holidays overtime.as to grafting like f**k on site sweating like f**k arthritis in fingers and only 34 try and get your job back mate

Welcome along bud, lots of people on here make a good living from this trade no reason you cant. Hope someone takes you on

I'd swap jobs with you tomorrow doing f**k all in jag pension holidays overtime.as to grafting like f**k on site sweating like f**k arthritis in fingers and only 34 try and get your job back mate

That's what everyone thinks, then they get shouted at day 1 for going for a piss...

Alright lads,

Cheers
Welcome.And best of luck.

Cheers mate

You spelt spelled wrong by the way, spelled isn't a word.... Ironically it's spelt you where looking for.
This means that you should say "spelled" in US English and you can use both "spelt" and "spelled" in UK/Australian English. Spelled vs spelt: In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in the past tense and as a past participle.

And don't you ever answer me back again. I've got enough on my plate keeping these c**ts in line for our big adventure on the plumbers forum without putting up with misinformed lip off you.

Got it?

Its f**k**g LORD not c**t
L O R D

f**k**g dog robber not deg robber x

I didn't rob the dog, I just helped myself to it.

When his owner asked for it back I sold him it fair and square.

At a knock down rate too.

Hundred and fifty quid for a dog like that is a bargain

Which site is it
download.jpeg

This means that you should say "spelled" in US English and you can use both "spelt" and "spelled" in UK/Australian English. Spelled vs spelt: In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in the past tense and as a past participle.

And don't you ever answer me back again. I've got enough on my plate keeping these c**ts in line for our big adventure on the plumbers forum without putting up with misinformed lip off you.

Got it?

Well I'll be partner, quick it's the ice cream truck.

It's spelt and everyone knows it is, starting to think your the guy who's looking for that yes man? When do I start?

Well I'll be partner, quick it's the ice cream truck.

It's spelt and everyone knows it is, starting to think your the guy who's looking for that yes man? When do I start?

No jobs for scousers on my team.

I have enough bother with the Irish