labourer hampshire

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyman

Hi, looking for a new labourer ideally in the gosport/fareham area or an improver. Working mainly using machine applied finishes, so if anyone is looking let me know for a start after Xmas. Thanks

Louis - you will have to find some way of getting details either to or from each other...... neither of you have posted enough to have private message access yet.....

Don;t recommend you post a phone number (guys on here will send you all sorts - especially a certain Mr Brown!).... post your E Mail address - at least you can delete them rather than read them all!

Good Luck mate!

Louis - you will have to find some way of getting details either to or from each other...... neither of you have posted enough to have private message access yet.....

Don;t recommend you post a phone number (guys on here will send you all sorts - especially a certain Mr Brown!).... post your E Mail address - at least you can delete them rather than read them all!

Good Luck mate!
Or just keep posting a load of old **** ,like i do :RpS_thumbsup:

Sorry haven't been on for a while, I have found someone now but you seem keen Louis and I have a mate who lives in littlehampton. I'll give him a ring and see if he can help you out or know anybody ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.