labourer gone awol

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

working with another spread last tuesday his labourer who has only been with him a month asked both of us if we wanted something from the chip shop we said yes gave him our order and some money and off he went, one hour later still waiting ,2 hours still nothing ,good job we had fetched our bait, still nothing as the afternoon went on, finally gave up on him ,so if any of you see a labourer with a carlisle united top on, half of his bottom left ear missing, please give him our regards and hope he is well, never as so much been in contact, oh the good old days when the most a labourer would do is put a couple of handfulls of nails ,fag ends etc in your finish to slow you down but at least they never deserted you.:RpS_mellow:

Strange, did you piss him off Hector?Or mabye he got job in the chip shop on better money:RpS_lol:

had a labourer leave a job,said he had the shits to my other spread, so i went to cover him, only on my way to the job sat at the lights, there he was in the beer garden, lil f**k*r.
but to run off with your chips takes the biscuit

hector was you who posted about having a new lab and what tricks to play on him? didnt your mate ring his phone?

Exact same happened to me years ago with a new hoddy never seen him since, do you think aliens are nicking them for there work.

I've had one who fkd off cos I told him to turn down his ridiculous rave music. I was talking to the gaffer and asked him to turn it down a bit, so he did (from 100 down to 99 I reckon) then I told him I would smash it over him if he didn't turn it off rapido........the whole site cheered when it went off. Two minutes later going over some reveals and I spotted him marching down the road with his ghetto-blaster on his shoulder. Six miles he walked :RpS_laugh:

Probably means I've been doing it too fkin long Steve :-0

The labs' dad was working with us and he ran after him shouting "I hope it fkin pishes down":RpS_lol:

hector was you who posted about having a new lab and what tricks to play on him? didnt your mate ring his phone?

No that was me nps, big foto finish is still with us and he is thrivin, doin well, takin the abuse and dishin it out himself now, he's gettin into the swing of it, he took the phone rape well. Nothin to mad to report, apart from he got sent to the shop at lunchtime one day and one of the guys gave him money and his order an said get yourself somthin.... The big c**t came back with the guys order and a big bottle of strongbow for him self!!!! Pmsl:RpS_lol:

Last edited:
Foto finish :RpS_laugh:I can just see him now.
Lol it was funny as feck, the guy said "are you not short with my change big guy" big ff with a straight face an didn't even flinch said "you said I was to get myself somthin" and pulled the bottle out his bag, lol

Lol it was funny as feck, the guy said "are you not short with my change big guy" big ff with a straight face an didn't even flinch said "you said I was to get myself somthin" and pulled the bottle out his bag, lol
Is he called foto finish cos he's got 2 heads.........:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.