Labour and the dup

Members online

I have no interest in this, the dup are useless, labour in 2010 were useless. And nothing came of it, much to the dups annoyance at the time. They like seeing themselves as the king makers as its put. The major difference as well this time, is that there is now a. Brexit situation and chat of border being restored. Which does jeopardise peace process.

I'm just telling you it's a disaster waiting to happen. Like I said our devolved government voting in favour of same s*x marriage and the dup wheeled out the petition of concern and vetoed it. Why are they against it? Because it says so in the Bible. There had been a deadline James broken shite had set, to try and set up stormont after our election in March or whatever it was and the dup with only 3 n or 4days to go, wouldn't negotiate on Sunday as it's against the teachings of the Bible. Now you'd think with a deadline days away, and no breakthroughs made that there would be some form of urgency with them, no, no Sundays. Backward thinking party. They are an embarrassment to a modern day society. Hold on, I'll try and find a clip of one asked sometjing and he starts quoting the F*****g Bible. Like who does that lol