L.E.D. Site lights

Never found led to be anygood unless you've got about 20 of em lol..... had them / got them all from halogens / cfls / leds and nothing is as good as halogens unfortunately ....

they work between something like 50volts up to 240 volts so 110 is fine , you will need to attach a 110 connector to a small cable connected to back of lights

best lights i have ever seen on site and they was 50 watt spotlights they light up a big area, so no need to move them constantly

these are good lights

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    836.4 KB · Views: 570
I went looking down the led route, posted a similar thread to this one winter, went back to halogens. Best tip I got , courtesy of @irishspread, take the glass out and bulbs last much longer

why do they last longer?

Never found led to be anygood unless you've got about 20 of em lol..... had them / got them all from halogens / cfls / leds and nothing is as good as halogens unfortunately ....
Buy a decent led they will piss over any type of light

I brought one of these last year, 150w led, cool white so looks like natural daylight, really good light and lights a very big room easily. 16000 lumens. Just have to extend the lead or plug in a extension lead. We got a few of them, don’t give off much heat. Sheds more light than string of festoon lights and haven’t got all the cables clipped round the room or hanging across doorways

Last edited: