Kzp 65 alternative??

Bigstevehammer

I’m a big fan of kzp65 but not keen on baumit s customer relations or delivery services,been shocking lately,is there any other alternative pre bagged???..
Anyone used licata s mono-eco,I like a higher lime content…so any recommendations would be handy?? Cheers

Last edited:
im same. i like their products but their business is shocking.

i use jub alot.

carbon base and silicone on blockwork
I drove over there last week dan,I was a few tubs short on a job…thought it’s only a couple of tubs and not worth the wait for a few days so I’d go over to them,I was told to sit in my van as I can’t just walk in and buy,,send them an email,to which they will email me back with an invoice,to which I have to email back acceptance to email back to pay…then pay it,and wait to see if they have the stock to release it???,so thought alright I’m here stop whining and get on with it…waited there for half hour or so for a receptionist to come down and tell me they don’t have the pigments as there’s a shortage…been handy if you’d told us that at the beginning..…a real carry on,luckily I got a colour match elsewhere…and the client wasn’t really fussed,…order before that I waited two weeks for a delivery
Just ain’t worth tbe arse ache…so looking for an equivalent really,shame as their kzp65 is decent..thing is I’m going straight into another job,so no time to really look about

I drove over there last week dan,I was a few tubs short on a job…thought it’s only a couple of tubs and not worth the wait for a few days so I’d go over to them,I was told to sit in my van as I can’t just walk in and buy,,send them an email,to which they will email me back with an invoice,to which I have to email back acceptance to email back to pay…then pay it,and wait to see if they have the stock to release it???,so thought alright I’m here stop whining and get on with it…waited there for half hour or so for a receptionist to come down and tell me they don’t have the pigments as there’s a shortage…been handy if you’d told us that at the beginning..…a real carry on,luckily I got a colour match elsewhere…and the client wasn’t really fussed,…order before that I waited two weeks for a delivery
Just ain’t worth tbe arse ache…so looking for an equivalent really,shame as their kzp65 is decent..thing is I’m going straight into another job,so no time to really look about
they done same to me bout 5 weeks ago.
wanted couple mc55 and a pot of topcoat to finish a job.

week later i chase the order. then they tell me none in stock coz of shortages . didnt even bother to tell me.