krend thincoat

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
ive taken a job on thincoat krend as the spread before is a bellend.
original light pebbledash house. has put a sand cement devil float coat over top then hp14 ready for tc 1.5mm. the elevations they have done hasnt got any mesh and gone right to ground.

i want to know is there a primer before basecoat i can apply before going over existing renders. and is there a basecoat that will apply 10mm on the new blockwork.

ive taken a job on thincoat krend as the spread before is a bellend.
original light pebbledash house. has put a sand cement devil float coat over top then hp14 ready for tc 1.5mm. the elevations they have done hasnt got any mesh and gone right to ground.

i want to know is there a primer before basecoat i can apply before going over existing renders. and is there a basecoat that will apply 10mm on the new blockwork.

r 7s a good shout its an acrylic primer,

my concern would be how the sand cement coat has adhered to the original dash, its the old adage your only as good as your substrate. hate following other peoples 'work'

r 7s a good shout its an acrylic primer,

my concern would be how the sand cement coat has adhered to the original dash, its the old adage your only as good as your substrate. hate following other peoples 'work'

so do i. have stressed no warranties. i will be pinning meshcoat aswell for.backup.

can i use r7 on render before basecoating then?