Krend ocr

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

Hi guys, anyone used this product, I've used cpi but not ocr yet, , spraying onto new block do i need any sealer or just damp down, also how long does it take to pull in before floating, its only 15m so will i be hanging around all day ? cheers @PFTwales @Rigsby @CTPlastering

Just used webers my self mate not krend ? 7 newton block ? Wet it down a touch if you want , ocr doesnt tend to hang around like sand cement on top of a waterproof scratch as it kinda has the suction off the blocks etc like

Rang Amaroc in Swindon and asked for Webber ocr and he said they only do krend ocr, I thought that was strange as I've never heard of it , I've email krend so waiting reply

Are you sure its not called kmix? I spoke to their rep the other day and he told me that thats their equivalent to ocr. Around a fiver +vat. Very similar performance wise aswell, he was saying.

Are you sure its not called kmix? I spoke to their rep the other day and he told me that thats their equivalent to ocr. Around a fiver +vat. Very similar performance wise aswell, he was saying.

Think K-Mix is just the brand name, so Krend Kmix GP Mortar. I have heard the new version of this is getting good reviews

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 296
Well ,it is krend GP mortar as Ryan said . Been around ages apparently and has now been slightly modified , gunna give it a try see what it's like [emoji106]

You should be able to get some, these were the trails before the go to trial if you know what i mean. 50 knocking around... Unfortunately I put a few bags on the wall today (and floor) and need the practise so not got any here to share

I have a wall sitting there ready to go like , just when i get time etc . And al be giving urs a bash either way like save the bloke a few quid compared to getting it from durham !

Status
Not open for further replies.