Krend gp mortar

Members online

Used to provide a scratch coat to give an even suction over masonary backgrounds .
Cheaper than standard UF base coat .

Not designed to give a rendered finish or to primer and texture

It's bang on for external plain face finish done correctly. No difference in it and ocr .both great products

I was speaking to a supplier today who says he's getting brilliant reviews on this stuff, I have a job about 60m so I'm going to give it a go.

It's knock off and re render so will sbr be OK then 2 pass K-mix?

Sbr is a product I never use with bagged render. If the block work is shot dub it out quick Darby here and there top it rub it bang on finish
Done loads of it as I said before great product

Sprayed 3 pallets last week popped back today no cracks/splits anywhere, we 2 passed took a wile to pick up before we could I bar it we finished it with power float and finally jumbo car sponge I found it was nice to rub up more forgiving than Webbers ocr which I find once she's on her way there's no bringing the bitch back, gp finished nice tho found it likes to sag if on to thick next time if and when I use it again il deffo scratch the lot fist then when cured top coat nice and wet pass about 8 / 10 mm it reminds me of a shite sand and cement mix with no Feb

Sprayed 3 pallets last week popped back today no cracks/splits anywhere, we 2 passed took a wile to pick up before we could I bar it we finished it with power float and finally jumbo car sponge I found it was nice to rub up more forgiving than Webbers ocr which I find once she's on her way there's no bringing the bitch back, gp finished nice tho found it likes to sag if on to thick next time if and when I use it again il deffo scratch the lot fist then when cured top coat nice and wet pass about 8 / 10 mm it reminds me of a shite sand and cement mix with no Feb

We did a 80% of the panels with a scratch, the few we didn't scratch didn't rub up too well, if I did it again unless onto new block I'd scratch and mesh 1st, does rub up well