Knee pads!

Members online

smoother09

Anyone recommend a good pair!
Been boarding out a very low attic space today 5ft at highest point massive c**t under eaves ect, never really bothered with knee pads till now my knees are glowing :ROFLMAO: IL be laying on my back skimming tomorrow who said we always have it easy in domestic and it's a sweat box!:cry::ROFLMAO:

dewalt trousers with kneepad inserts

if you can find decent comfy ones you can wear with shorts let me know

dewalt trousers with kneepad inserts

if you can find decent comfy ones you can wear with shorts let me know
I want to wear as little clothing as possible was just gonna wear me underpants and a pair of knee pads no customer around so might even Knock one out in knicker draw!! Ain't decided yet IL see how I get on with skimming first:bananas:

I want to wear as little clothing as possible was just gonna wear me underpants and a pair of knee pads no customer around so might even Knock one out in knicker draw!! Ain't decided yet IL see how I get on with skimming first:bananas:

got caught skimmin in me pants a few times. is what it is. Easier to explain in summer tho

got caught skimmin in me pants a few times. is what it is. Easier to explain in summer tho
Unless you are stood over the knicker draw in the bedroom when your supposed to be rendering outside!!!!! Did you get lost mr plasterer!.... can't blame sleep walking either :ROFLMAO:i f**k**g always lower the tone I wanted a serious recommendation for a set of knee pads strap on type!! Please my fault I'm a c**t:bananas:

Anyone recommend a good pair!
Been boarding out a very low attic space today 5ft at highest point massive c**t under eaves ect, never really bothered with knee pads till now my knees are glowing :ROFLMAO: IL be laying on my back skimming tomorrow who said we always have it easy in domestic and it's a sweat box!:cry::ROFLMAO:
The DeWalt ones are pretty good. Like any pads, get them off as soon as you're not on an area where you need them.

Ive tried a lot of the knee pads you put in your trousers but I just can’t get on with them. f**k**g things! Lol

Got some from interline this morning biggest bag of s**t waste of time kept slipping off! As had to pretty much walk on my knees for the whole job! What a c**t of a job! No real area I used 20 6*3 plasterboard and 4 multi! Feel like I done a full house what a c**t!

I've been using lightweight green knee pads . Think they for gardening .they got one Velcro strap just tie in a knot .u don't get sore legs.

I think in my dewalt trousers I have thick foam in those pockets... Cant remember.

What I do know is that the dewalt trousers are the best work trousers I have ever owned :D I wear out my work trousers from welding to grinding and spilling oil and general crap and any other trouser has worn out in a matter or months but those dewalt trousers are still going strong

Best knee pads are pro knees. I do tile as well and have tried em all. They are sized to fit you exactly, don't bite the back of your leg and distribute your weight across your entire shin. They are pricey but durable and if you're going to invest in some these are the best money can buy.

Here is a link:

Best knee pads are pro knees. I do tile as well and have tried em all. They are sized to fit you exactly, don't bite the back of your leg and distribute your weight across your entire shin. They are pricey but durable and if you're going to invest in some these are the best money can buy.

Here is a link:
They look the dogs! Cheers bud (y)

I think in my dewalt trousers I have thick foam in those pockets... Cant remember.

What I do know is that the dewalt trousers are the best work trousers I have ever owned :D I wear out my work trousers from welding to grinding and spilling oil and general crap and any other trouser has worn out in a matter or months but those dewalt trousers are still going strong

They are brilliant I’ve cut mine down to shorts now

I knicked my my leg the other day was cutting a board in my crouch with a pair of shitty lee cooper work kegs ! Nearly circumsized me self :ROFLMAO:

Blaklader knee pads in stretch fit 1910 plasterer painters trousers
Ha! I've heard of the model quite a lot recently. They look comfy and stretchy... allowing great freedom of movement. Haha! Have a look at these pictures. I really had a good laugh. The guy seems to show off his yoga skills rather than painting.. Anyone has worn this model or any Blaklader painters trousers? I just want to hear some real stories because they're not cheap.

Ya! they're quite affordable with many well-weighted pockets. But which model did you exactly get?

Ha! I've heard of the model quite a lot recently. They look comfy and stretchy... allowing great freedom of movement. Haha! Have a look at these pictures. I really had a good laugh. The guy seems to show off his yoga skills rather than painting.. Anyone has worn this model or any Blaklader painters trousers? I just want to hear some real stories because they're not cheap.
They are an all round top pair of plasterers trousers mate but also if you want to pay slightly less these are up there too imo anyway I got two pairs of these as well they are a new style they bought out and very light weight brilliant for summer working especially

They are an all round top pair of plasterers trousers mate but also if you want to pay slightly less these are up there too imo anyway I got two pairs of these as well they are a new style they bought out and very light weight brilliant for summer working especially

Blaklader knee pads in stretch fit 1910 plasterer painters trousers
Do you know any slim fit painters trousers from this company?
I have done a lot of research.. seems this brand is worth extra pounds

But not sure they do slim fit painters trousers