Knee Pad Survey

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
So it's nearly 2020 and the trade is lucky enough to have a massive selection of safety work wear designed for us to protect our bodies when grafting, knee pad protection being one, most brands of trousers now have easy access knee pad protection but how many of you do actually use or wear the pads daily?

So it's nearly 2020 and the trade is lucky enough to have a massive selection of safety work wear designed for us to protect our bodies when grafting, knee pad protection being one, most brands of trousers now have easy access knee pad protection but how many of you do actually use or wear the pads daily?
I use knee pads most of the time as they get really painful even if I look at the floor.

i only wear knee pads when floor screeding. the last thing you want is cement burns.
first i put on cotton knee pads lined with alpaca wool, which my brother brought back from China. then jeans with gel knee pads.

I've yet to come across a pair of shorts that accommodate knee pads.

Why are you on your knees anyway or is that a bit personal lol

I kneel for no man! For I am Dropsalot.........

"Yes dear, coming dear,.....two sugars it is dear, no I am not on that f**k**g forum again..........I am putting the iPad away"........pfft

Got housemaids knee 3 years ago. Been wearing workwear with knee pads in ever since. Not during summer though, just make sure I don't spend to much time kneeling

Got housemaids knee 3 years ago. Been wearing workwear with knee pads in ever since. Not during summer though, just make sure I don't spend to much time kneeling
I have same left knee had it cut out know need the right knee doing but have to have some time off work to have it done

My knees are creasing me at the moment and never wear knee pads yet I know it would help. They feel bulky and awkward.
I used to get a clout around the back the of the head if my old fella caught me kneeling, was told a plasterer should never be on his knees unless hes praying.

I do drop to a knee a lot , mainly my lower back is the problem for me it's easier to kneel than bend
Fair enough.The only time I'd be is a low plinth,but as regards inside no way.It's really just a bad habit.

I do a lot of photography and at certain events I am on my knees up and down all day and at the end of it I am in agony...

I just kneel on the Labrador

They're good for wiping your hands on as well if you get a black one.

And cleaning up spillages.

I had a staff crossed with something big and black. Labrador maybe.

A lady came to dinner one evening and was disgusted to see me standing at the worktop throwing meat trimmings and assorted shite over my shoulder instead of putting them in the bin.

But sure enough they had disappeared by the time I turned around.