Knauf

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair whenever I've called BGs technical helpline its been picked up quickly and questions answered swiftly and thoroughly, although I've never asked about the bags.
The bloody dedicated bag brainstorming team are all on the phones!!!.
we'll never get the bags sorted ..:rolleyes)

you did all answer very well aswell, just called richard to thank him and he was very helpful, he even text me tonite.. and will sort it tomorrow, I will be trying knauf on next job.. and it better be fukin good gear..lol..x

if not ring rich again and call him a cant one more time i herd he likes being called one...........cnt get enough infact

you did all answer very well aswell, just called richard to thank him and he was very helpful, he even text me tonite.. and will sort it tomorrow, I will be trying knauf on next job.. and it better be fukin good gear..lol..x

It's shite really I just want a new van

Sorted boys.. fukin love Knauf.. sending me a t shirt and a hoodie and a thermal... very helpful , love em...

Sorted boys.. fukin love Knauf.. sending me a t shirt and a hoodie and a thermal... very helpful , love em...

Should of asked them to send you some patients and a new dummy coz i believe the last one fell out when you didnt get your own way ;)

Should of asked them to send you some patients and a new dummy coz i believe the last one fell out when you didnt get your own way ;)

its called having a laugh you muppet, there not really sending me that stuff.. FFS.. get a sense of humour hey... lmfao..

its called having a laugh you muppet, there not really sending me that stuff.. FFS.. get a sense of humour hey... lmfao..

do you call expecting a reply after several phone calls and not recieving one not getting my own way ?? if so.. whats it like on ur planet pal... happily everything is sorted now and Knauf were very helpful in the end.. but your comments are fukin r******d mate..

_52663062_t7250169-atlantic_cod_caught_on_a_fishing_hook-spl_zpsb46a49dc.jpg
..... ..
....:rolleyes)

That would be funny as, if it was meant that way ( which of course it will be now ) nice one anyway..lol

Why is he setting up as a doctor? If he is people will need some patience while he gets the hang of it.

Yep which on this occasion went straight over your head HAHAHAHA, your jokin their not sending it? well that shocks me i thought with you crying your eyes out in public the publicity surounding it they would of sent you something. tut tut shame on them

Yep which on this occasion went straight over your head HAHAHAHA, your jokin their not sending it? well that shocks me i thought with you crying your eyes out in public the publicity surounding it they would of sent you something. tut tut shame on them

yeh, sorry mate.. anyway, got any tips on venetian work...lol.. ( sense of humour remember son )

do you call expecting a reply after several phone calls and not recieving one not getting my own way ?? if so.. whats it like on ur planet pal... happily everything is sorted now and Knauf were very helpful in the end.. but your comments are fukin r******d mate..

Well im glad its sorted, you say they were helpful in the end? what happened?

Well im glad its sorted, you say they were helpful in the end? what happened?

yeh, spoke with richard, then got a call off paul ( Knauf instructor ) top blokes, it took a 2 min call, got the lowdown on the MP finish and that was great, i was told the way they apply the MP, which is different to board /multi, so happy I actually got the chat.. I;m using it after next week ( rendering at the mo ) got a couple of smallish jobs on ( bedroom and a bathroom to skim, so going to try the MP out... cheers mate, I;m only fukin around by the way.. its all sorted.. just I was fuked off making all the calls and getting told stuff that never happened, but that can occur, so no hard feelings ( unless MP is ****.. then I;ll be going fukin mental..ha ha ) xxx

yeh, spoke with richard, then got a call off paul ( Knauf instructor ) top blokes, it took a 2 min call, got the lowdown on the MP finish and that was great, i was told the way they apply the MP, which is different to board /multi, so happy I actually got the chat.. I;m using it after next week ( rendering at the mo ) got a couple of smallish jobs on ( bedroom and a bathroom to skim, so going to try the MP out... cheers mate, I;m only fukin around by the way.. its all sorted.. just I was fuked off making all the calls and getting told stuff that never happened, but that can occur, so no hard feelings ( unless MP is ****.. then I;ll be going fukin mental..ha ha ) xxx

What way did Paul say to apply it mate.

Glad you got sorted in the end Cassie and now feel confident enough to give it a go.....

No point in asking for an Honest review after you have tried it- I am sure you will give it one anyway! LOL

Good Luck

Cassie, quiet rightly, wanted a bit of confidence and certainty from the manufacturer......

took a while (no excuses, just apologies from us....).

But - fair play, he is going to give it a go....

Put it in airless please got a load on the plate if we can agree on rates with the drylining company

Put it in airless please got a load on the plate if we can agree on rates with the drylining company

Nice one Currier..... Good luck securing that! Is Clive working with you on that?

The "Win a Van" thingy is on powdered materials only....

the Golden Wonka Ticket would probably dissolve in the ready mixed material (the ticket is only printed card) - or more likely get thrown in the bucket and screw your machine and job up. lol

Last edited:
depends how much you can fit in the bucket and the areas you decide to skim arti, when we used it we knocked up 4 or so bags but couldnt fit any more in but we did second coat it straight away, i found it went on alot flatter than bg stuff

Roger that marra.....................:RpS_thumbup:

Dont know why im asking questions when i could just read the bag of the bag eh Marra..................:rolleyes)

@Runswithscissors, how comes knauf isnt challenging bg for top spot on the gerneral plaster front, give bg something to worry about, would use it more if it was generally stocked more

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.