Knauf Ready Mixed Plasters

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you used it on overskims, what did you think? Or just boards?

Ive only used it on boards to be fair, hangs around and can be 'livened up' again so ideal for really big ceilings etc. I would use it on all board work but can't be arsed trying to source it. When we do work for new build developers we tell them the benefits of it, and let's face it, they've got loads of time to get it

The only downside with it is trying to build out with it if the frames are heavy

Further to Richards comments, the biggest problem is that merchants will not stock two plaster brands, it will be Knauf or BG, demand helps us to get product on the ground, we can help to get a merchant to stock Knauf plasters, give us a call if we can assist.

What is my favourite knauf product ? It's betokontackt - that all. Don't like mp finish tbh as multi miles better over assorted backgrounds as mp finish only for boards? Your marketing dept needs to get a grip and become viable competitor to BG as I can see a lot of BG monopoly in my area. Need to invent new products like magnetic lol

What don't u like about mp finish.

Multi on reskim mp finish on board work. Out of the 2 i would pick mp finish by far. Can get a lot more on easier to finish. Bag go's a good bit further witch is less mixing.its a lot more forgiven. Can be sprayed with no problems. And a nice white finish.

Cool, but prefer multi but will be forced to use mp if BG are on strike lol useful to be able to use both. For re-skim use beto as college have about 10 tubs so it works well but hey it took ages to set. Better being open minded

Next time u use mp finish mix it a lot thicker than multi. This will take about half hour out of the set. When its mixed it should just about come out of the bucket.

How long do u find ur average hits take clemo? I used I for a couple of weeks a few yrs back. Some board some over Cpi. Found it generally went well. But occasionally could peel a bit? How do u finish it also? Same as usual or do u do the sponge which u see occasionally on their little YouTube vids like MP 75?

Will multi you can be in and out in a decent time.feck longer sets.nothing wring with multi.its cheaper and easier to source

How long do u find ur average hits take clemo? I used I for a couple of weeks a few yrs back. Some board some over Cpi. Found it generally went well. But occasionally could peel a bit? How do u finish it also? Same as usual or do u do the sponge which u see occasionally on their little YouTube vids like MP 75?

By hand a hit takes me about 2 and half hours over board. U don't have to get back on it as soon as multi. If u do the set will be longer. When i spray it about 2 hours r less depends on time of year. I have not use the sponge on it yet but plan to.

I like the white finish this time of year, multi makes a room dark and depressing. Also multi takes us about 2 half hours a hit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.