Knauf Ready Mixed Plasters

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

knauf

Hi Plasterers Forum Members
Following recent requests in other threads for some formal information on the Knauf Ready Mixed Plasters, please find some links to get more information:

Range Overview – Including application video
http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-range-overview/plasters/readymix-plasters

Product Overview – An overview of all of the Knauf Plasters available
http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-range-overview/plasters

Product Data Sheets – Click through to the various Plasters sections and download any / all information needed
http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-data-sheets

Knauf have 2 dedicated Finishing Business Development Managers looking after the Knauf Ready Mixed Plasters Range. If you would like any further information, we would advise that you contact them direct:
South UK
Clive Reeves – 07771805996 - creeves@knauf.co.uk
North UK
Michael Anderson – 07767118988 – manderson@knauf.co.uk
The UK is cut roughly from a line running from Mid Wales, above Birmingham to The Wash.
Both Clive and Michael are members of TPF and will pop onto this thread soon to add a personal message so you know their TPF profile names.
Please feel free to contact Knauf Directly on 01795 424499 for further assistance on these products or any other Knauf product or system.
Thanks
The Knauf Team

Hi Plasterers Forum Members
Following recent requests in other threads for some formal information on the Knauf Ready Mixed Plasters, please find some links to get more information:

Range Overview – Including application video
http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-range-overview/plasters/readymix-plasters

Product Overview – An overview of all of the Knauf Plasters available
http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-range-overview/plasters

Product Data Sheets – Click through to the various Plasters sections and download any / all information needed
http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-data-sheets

Knauf have 2 dedicated Finishing Business Development Managers looking after the Knauf Ready Mixed Plasters Range. If you would like any further information, we would advise that you contact them direct:
South UK
Clive Reeves – 07771805996 - creeves@knauf.co.uk
North UK
Michael Anderson – 07767118988 – manderson@knauf.co.uk
The UK is cut roughly from a line running from Mid Wales, above Birmingham to The Wash.
Both Clive and Michael are members of TPF and will pop onto this thread soon to add a personal message so you know their TPF profile names.
Please feel free to contact Knauf Directly on 01795 424499 for further assistance on these products or any other Knauf product or system.
Thanks
The Knauf Team

Ireland? ?

Hi Clemo

That is a good point mate!

The Knauf Ireland number is 01 4620739

Specifically for RMP products, you could call either of the guys!

If you want the direct contact details of the sales or technical Knauf guys in Ireland - drop me a message direct and I will let you have them.

Knauf RMP products are sold in Ireland!

Cheers

Richard

Hi Plasterers Forum Members, Further to our post, if you would like any additional information or would like to see a demonstration of the products please do not hesitate to get in touch with either myself or Michael. The Knauf Team.

I'll update this thread with a few pics from a job we are doing this week. Nice 3 bed semi in and out in 4 days

Hi Malc

Same company - Knauf Gips in Germany is the parent company - but the UK plasters are different (so in theory Curry is right as well)

the names of the plasters a very similar goldband, redband, blackband etc. that is what made me ask. i do like using gips.

Can you make a ready mixed one coat plaster that doesn't need any prep beforehand please? Thanks :RpS_thumbup:

I'm sure all the members on here would agree that if it was easy to buy Knauf plasters, people would use them. Can't believe Knauff's marketing dept havnt worked out that if its almost impossible to buy your products, no one will use them. :RpS_thumbup:

Oh, btw, gips is foreign for "plaster"

do these premixed plasters set on contact with air ?

Morning Malc,

The ready mix plasters are air drying products.
Usually dry to touch in 90 minutes, fully cured in 24 hours.
By introducing air flow (open a window or a fan) not heat, these times can be accelerated.

Hope that helps

Cheers

Michael
Knauf BDM Finishes

Clemo,

we have recently tweaked the formula of MP75 to give greater control over the working times etc.

Let me know if you want to try some

Cheers

Michael
Knauf BDM Finishes

Can you make a ready mixed one coat plaster that doesn't need any prep beforehand please? Thanks :RpS_thumbup:

Nisus,

what surface are you looking to spray on to with a one coat.

I have seen lads doing it onto new plasterboard after preping the joints, and the results are ok ... just takes longer to dry

Cheers

Michael
Knauf BDM Finishes

I'm sure all the members on here would agree that if it was easy to buy Knauf plasters, people would use them. Can't believe Knauff's marketing dept havnt worked out that if its almost impossible to buy your products, no one will use them. :RpS_thumbup:

Oh, btw, gips is foreign for "plaster"

irish_spread,

great point and one of our daily challenges

Conversations with distributors / merchants usually go something like this

"You create the demand, send the customers to me and me only, oh and i want to make more money selling yours than i do BG otherwise i wont stock it"

Like i say one of our daily challenges !!

Where are you based though as we do have stockists ?

Cheers

Michael
Knauf BDM Finishes

irish_spread,

great point and one of our daily challenges

Conversations with distributors / merchants usually go something like this

"You create the demand, send the customers to me and me only, oh and i want to make more money selling yours than i do BG otherwise i wont stock it"

Like i say one of our daily challenges !!

Where are you based though as we do have stockists ?

Cheers

Michael
Knauf BDM Finishes

Hi Michael,
I'm no marketing guru but Knauf need to grab the bull by the horns. I personally love Knauf finish but it's a niche product. You need to go to your BnQ's, Wickes and especially the pak I****n merchants and say " right, this is our plaster, better than BG, I'll sell it to you @£1 a bag for a year if you sell it at £3 a bag" . After a year loads of spreads will use it. It's called a loss leader.

Did I mention I live in Ilford, Essex/East London and think you're a marvellous guy if you want to drop some off to me ?

I can do sales part time aswell :RpS_wub:

I would love to use MP75 instead of crappy hardwall but my local TP isnt interested in stocking it!! And builders stick to what they know, come on Knauf help us out! Maybe some sample panels on display in merchants would help.

Guys

If you are struggling for supply, contact Knauf HO on 01795424499 and ask for the local Knauf Area Sales Manager's number, by advising where you are based.

Or, Clive and Michael have given their details above..... give them a shout!

Guys

If you are struggling for supply, contact Knauf HO on 01795424499 and ask for the local Knauf Area Sales Manager's number, by advising where you are based.

Or, Clive and Michael have given their details above..... give them a shout!

Tt doesn't work like that. If I want 4 bags for tomorrow morning I don't want to phone a rep to see if there's somewhere within 20 miles that might have some in stock. I want to pop into Wickes on the way to work and pick them up.

I can't understand why Knauf can't get there heads around this

Tt doesn't work like that. If I want 4 bags for tomorrow morning I don't want to phone a rep to see if there's somewhere within 20 miles that might have some in stock. I want to pop into Wickes on the way to work and pick them up.

I can't understand why Knauf can't get there heads around this

I get it Eddy.......

I have said this many many times to Knauf Marketing and Commercial teams...... Supply and demand of this product, where their is a n other dominant player, means that demand is the changing factor......

Knauf local guys can help with supply, if there is a demand......

Sorry......

I get it Eddy.......

I have said this many many times to Knauf Marketing and Commercial teams...... Supply and demand of this product, where their is a n other dominant player, means that demand is the changing factor......

Knauf local guys can help with supply, if there is a demand......

Sorry......

Cheers.
I understand. So obviously, according to Knauf there is no demand.
Little tip for Knauf marketing dept, if there was supply, there would be demand

Status
Not open for further replies.