Knauf Plaster Roadshow Gatwick

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How comes these things are never up north where the normal people live................:RpS_confused:

There may be a factory visit to Mapei in Italy soon , limited places , all expenses, had a very interesting chat with one of their top man, even got some freebies any one interested

Sorry Guys - as Steve has said, the Knauf Drywall plaster one is an invitation only event... and is fully allocated.....

I don't actually know the details..... sorry.....

If anyone is interested in looking at any of the Knauf Plasters - MP Finish (hand and machine applied skim), MP75 and the range of ready mixed spray plasters - drop me a PM or E Mail my colleague Clive Reeves (@Quinns on here) at creeves@knauf.co.uk

We will be more than happy to assist with trials and demos, as well as assistance in sourcing material!

Clive and our technical instructors are more than happy to talk through, or assist further with any of the Knauf Plasters..... There are also a number of planned training days at our Sittingbourne Training School later in the year (training at Immingham can be arranged if numbers are good enough).

Sorry Guys - as Steve has said, the Knauf Drywall plaster one is an invitation only event... and is fully allocated.....

I don't actually know the details..... sorry.....

If anyone is interested in looking at any of the Knauf Plasters - MP Finish (hand and machine applied skim), MP75 and the range of ready mixed spray plasters - drop me a PM or E Mail my colleague Clive Reeves (@Quinns on here) at creeves@knauf.co.uk

We will be more than happy to assist with trials and demos, as well as assistance in sourcing material!

Well **** you then

Clearly don't want me there as they fear my clay pigeon skills. And they want some breakfast left for someone elae

Clearly don't want me there as they fear my clay pigeon skills. And they want some breakfast left for someone elae

got my invite via email........................:RpS_thumbsup:, shame i cant make it down to wetherby........................:RpS_thumbdn:

Hi Nick

The £195 thingy is not a Knauf thing, it is a refurbishment exhibition / roadshow mainly geared for people wanting more info on the Greendeal and Eco Deal thingy..... Knauf Marmorit are exhibiting at several of them.

It is an external marketing company setting up roadshows a;; around the UK to show architects, specifiers, HA's and anyone else interested what is possible in the refurb marketplace.

Knauf will be holding an event near leeds in September, contact your local Knauf contact for more information.

Quinns waste of time, your after service is shite, once the guys have been to the event and been talked into buying a pallet of gear, the rep then stops answering the phone. Your a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.