knauf or carlite

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterite

I’ve always used thistle multi finish and board finish as a rule, yesterday on the job the main contractor supplied Knauf mp 75 to scim drywall it was like spreading wet clay, it says on the bag for machine and hand application, it reminded me of plaster i bought at Wickes a few years ago, anyone else used Knauf mp 75 ? :-\

i will use anything mate but i think knauf looks better and the bird who works for them looks better than any of the bg crowd ;D

grand wizard said:
i will use anything mate but i think knauf looks better and the bird who works for them looks better than any of the bg crowd ;D
Knauf used to have a bird plasterer working for them who won the Sydney skill olympics in plastering in 2000 she was fit as f'ck cant remember her name though big old boobies mind ;D

the builder who were doing a school for made a vid last week of us spraying MP75 to put on there website as they only want to use it from now on. Will post the link when done.

i would use it over hardwall and set and render and set any day. we are doing well over 130m2 a day in 2 easy sprays with 3 of us, would like to see a 2-1 gang do over 130m2 a day hardwall and set by hand.

Plasterite said:
I’ve always used thistle multi finish and board finish as a rule, yesterday on the job the main contractor supplied Knauf mp 75 to scim drywall it was like spreading wet clay, it says on the bag for machine and hand application, it reminded me of plaster i bought at Wickes a few years ago, anyone else used Knauf mp 75 ? :-\
Where does the carlite come into the equation? dont think you can get it anymore

plasterjfe said:
Plasterite said:
Where does the carlite come into the equation? dont think you can get it anymore
meant to say thistle, bod pointed it out to me as well, just goes to say dont drink and type or you'll end up writing sh... ;D

simplybesty said:
the builder who were doing a school for made a vid last week of us spraying MP75 to put on there website as they only want to use it from now on. Will post the link when done.
i bet the fellas in that are the dogs bollix eh? ;D

i think the purple and black bag plaster finish was carlite but multi bullied it off the shelves but i thought it was good gear

merlin said:
simplybesty said:

The big german bloke spraying looks a bit ugly

simplybesty said:
merlin said:
simplybesty said:

The big german bloke spraying looks a bit ugly
Herr Flick ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.