Knauf MP75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody using this at the mo' ?
I'll be using it next week for the first in a few years. Is it still nice and creamy to use?
Was told by someone that it slumps a lot and doesn't close in as it used to. ??

We had a brand new orange Dosing screw and had the water around 1300. On a worn one I reckon around 1100 would be about right. The new Black dosing screw from M-tec is Universal so you can also use that.

Blimey, that's a high water dosage! I was gonna start at about 900. I'm probably too used to renders with a lower dosage.
Will a uni star r+s be ok to use with mp75

Anybody using this at the mo' ?
I'll be using it next week for the first in a few years. Is it still nice and creamy to use?
Was told by someone that it slumps a lot and doesn't close in as it used to. ??
i am sure it will be fine mate just like the old days craig mate ,like you said just try a small set first, yours truly sledge!!

I used it last year on. 2.5 mil house in North Devon.
I don't think it is a good enough product to use on domestic housing.be prepared to work long days as it's 4/5 hour sets.we were having 2 sets a day plus travel and machine set up also as we have to take ritmo off site due to security issues.
Man on the rule has to be cock on.the Knauf guys sent me a step by step guide of the procedure which help tbh.
The finish is not as good as say s&c of hardwall in my opinion though.i will try CPI/skim next time .
Goes through the ritmo like a treat though. :)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

The finish is equal to anything out there if you know how to use it if not better

thanks, bobby. i'll add a couple quid on for not buying in bulk but still sounds okay :RpS_thumbup:

the finish usual isnt as impressive to the eye when initially finished for a customer.but end of the day plaster needs to be flat no holes. when its painted ud never know what had been used

Status
Not open for further replies.