Knauf Drywall Readymix Airless Roadshow Details (May2012)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the croydon one still on? Ill go to that as we have people ringing through with work for this stuff. They see spray plaster in our ads and think its this. So i may as well also do this if the moeny right!

Hi Currier
Yes the Croydon one is still on - PM me your name and contact details and I will get our Spray Plaster BDM to contact you before hand anyway!

Brandty - more spam with flower in the profile ..... FFS

Hi Guys
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Croydon Demo day has had to be cancelled - Really Sorry.......

If there is anyone who still wants to have a demo of these products in the SE, PM me and I will arrange for someone to contact you to make alternative arrangements......

Sorry Guys.........

Currier - I have forwarded you web site details to the Spray Plaster BDM, he will contact you tomorrow!

Rubbish! Never mind does he also deal with MP Finish etc? We are looking to find a stockest that doesnt have a stupidly long lead times for pallets of the plaster. Or is it normal that no where has any at all?

Hi mate
He deals with all of the spray plaster products......
Who do I need him to ask for when he calls you? PM me if you want!

Been to CCF Birmingham this morning to see the airless demo, must say im not convinced, was an ok finish seemed a bit of a cross between
taping and jointing and skimming,boarding would need to be spot on, all imperfections joints and beads need to be filled out using drywall filler before spraying is done seems a bit of a long winded system to me and material costs are more than double. finish can be sanded and in my opinion would need to be to give a perfect finish which just defeats the object as thats another visit?(totaling 4 visits 1st coat filler,1st coat skim,2nd coat skim, sanding)

Plastamasta, yes its a different way of working and applying plaster to the wall, and a small demo doesn't show the true benefit of speed of application. Knauf are consistantly seeing a 2 man plastering gang achieve an average of 1200 - 2,000m2 per week including the prep. Don't forget, no mixing up, no waste and can be applied to most backgrounds without the need for primers or bonding agents. With the sustainability and green issues not going away these products tick the box.

Plastamasta, yes its a different way of working and applying plaster to the wall, and a small demo doesn't show the true benefit of speed of application. Knauf are consistantly seeing a 2 man plastering gang achieve an average of 1200 - 2,000m2 per week including the prep. Don't forget, no mixing up, no waste and can be applied to most backgrounds without the need for primers or bonding agents. With the sustainability and green issues not going away these products tick the box.
Hi quinns i can appreciate a small demo not showing all benefits and to be fair the factor of no water on site needed and no waste can only be a plus point and seemed a very clean opperation compared to traditional methods but i just wasn't sold on the finish as IMO can leave a better finish using a trowel.

Status
Not open for further replies.