Klitschko v Fury

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23452

I'm not a huge Klitschko fan, but I think he's going to quieten Fury down.

I don't think it'll go the distance, first three or four rounds and Fury will be tiring from throwing the kitchen sink at Klitschko but not connecting propery. Then he'll get ragged and Klitschko will put him on his 4rse in the fourth or fifth round. If he gets back up he'll go down and stay down in the following round.

Fury is right about one thing Klitschko doesn't do as well against guys his own size or bigger than him and that alone should make it interesting, but size alone can't win Fury the fight and as nice a guy as he is ( and he actually is when you meet him in person) I just don't think he has the skill or chin to beat the Ukraninan.

My mate managed and trained him for years until he s**t on him and went off with warren I think, my mates been trying to build an extension to the gym for years and this c**t knows about it but won't put his hand in his is pocket hopefully if he wins he might have a change of heart.

Fury may well be a nice person, but he does make a tit of himself, singing an 'Elvis number' after the fight, and then sings 'walking in Memphis' lol [emoji23]
He has got where he is today through his pure size, and fighting nobody in the world class.
Fury may well be right that Klitschko doesn't do as well against guys his own size, but how will Fury do?
None of these will matter in another 18 month when Joshua takes over anyhow!

Fury may well be a nice person, but he does make a tit of himself, singing an 'Elvis number' after the fight, and then sings 'walking in Memphis' lol [emoji23]
He has got where he is today through his pure size, and fighting nobody in the world class.
Fury may well be right that Klitschko doesn't do as well against guys his own size, but how will Fury do?
None of these will matter in another 18 month when Joshua takes over anyhow!
I like klitscho ,he's been a great champ for a decade, fury won't change that or Joshua , only retirement ,then a new guy can be king, it'll never be like the old days,,

Fury will be put to sleep by round 6, he does not have a defence and he will get caught you can put your house on that

The only reason he is where he is is because of his size, my mate had him from about 15 and could he get him a fight? No way he couldn't find anyone big enough to fight him he was that size then lol my mate told me then put a bet on him getting a world title but I didn't :(

When is this fight? As said fury won't last the distance,but Joshua could be one to watch,a local fighter paul butlin was ranked in the top ten in the country for a few years and fought some top fighters and said he'd never been hit so hard after Joshua.

The fights in October.

There's an audience who might upset the world order a bit .His name escapes me, bald, tattoos, used to fight MMA

I watched the hour long press conference yesterday. fury was funny as f**k start to finish. Hr said all i know is in october this klit is getting licked!
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.