Kite winder

Members online

Damian I’m not trying to teach you how to suck eggs mate try sponging them and a plastic (y)

Good job though surrounded by loads of oak I bet they had a fifty grand carpet and the walls are so clean I drop it farkin everywhere doing them !!:LOL:

Talking about falling out with people; nice of you to pop over and say hello at the weekend. Really thought you'd make the effort. You'd have also gotten to meet @John j s lovely wife. What is it with Yorkshire folk wearing denim shorts when it's chilly?
They all started off as full length jeans, just got reduced in length over the years. John said you trod on the backs of his shorts when you borrowed them, he had to take them up another inch.

Talking about falling out with people; nice of you to pop over and say hello at the weekend. Really thought you'd make the effort. You'd have also gotten to meet @John j s lovely wife. What is it with Yorkshire folk wearing denim shorts when it's chilly?
She says there compfy

They all started off as full length jeans, just got reduced in length over the years. John said you trod on the backs of his shorts when you borrowed them, he had to take them up another inch.
Yeah I also had to use a bit of rope to keep them up he's such a fat git.

If I hadn't seen this, I'd never have believed it! :risas:

youtu.be/QBbn85Zedts?t=536

anti-gravity staircase.jpg

Last edited: