Kimbo slice

Members online

yes a bit harsh but considering he had not long ago failed a drugs test and he died of suspected hart complications i would say the two were connected .I may be wrong . Shame either way.

My mates brother had a stroke other week had to turn machine off 7 days later he never drank but trained at the gym he was a monster but miled mannered bit gutted to be honest as he was a sound bloke :(

Steroid abuse will do it, not just steroids. Know people who use it wisely and have been getting health checks, bloods done etc..and are still healthyier than non users

Steriods for athletic enhancement are basically a ticking time bomb you can test normally for years and then all of a sudden bang kidney failure, liver failure or heart failure or all three but, like baccy and booze you pay your money and take your chances.

Steriods for athletic enhancement are basically a ticking time bomb you can test normally for years and then all of a sudden bang kidney failure, liver failure or heart failure or all three but, like baccy and booze you pay your money and take your chances.

:musculoso:

When i did used to train many years ago I used to call then the pink panther suit brigade. If your old enough to remember the pink panther cartoon show you should know what i mean. If not bottom left of image abut 25 sec's in

The rinky dink panther. That brings back memories on a Saturday tea time. Wonder woman, A Team and worzel. How awesome were Saturday tea times

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

The rinky dink panther. That brings back memories on a Saturday tea time. Wonder woman, A Team and worzel. How awesome were Saturday tea times

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
Worzel was a sunday marra and so was this other sunday tea time classic

Billy connelly even popped up in this a few times