Kilsaran gp render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried some backing a coupla years back, i half have an inkling that this is krend gear in a branded bag (only an inkling mind) asked them about a bigger job if they could sort a rate but they never followed it up. Trafford park outfit

hay i just looked on their website from that link and the cheeky tw@t5 have an image of us spraying render onto a wall under the one coat renders page. the one with the arm holding the gun with a shiny new swan neck head on our gun end.

LAWSUIT

hay i just looked on their website from that link and the cheeky tw@t5 have an image of us spraying render onto a wall under the one coat renders page. the one with the arm holding the gun with a shiny new swan neck head on our gun end.

LAWSUIT

:RpS_laugh: checky feckers

I had an outfit near us nick some images off my website a few years ago, I got in touch with them, there reply was how can you own pictures of someones house, the cheek of it, i then got my solicitor involved, they promptly removed the said images ,pronto :RpS_biggrin:

I'm sure they started as a quarry on the Meath/Kildare borders. My dad used to send me for trailer loads of sand when I was about 15 :RpS_scared:

ive mailed them for more info but nothing as yet.a new bagged render would be good to compete with cpi/webers

To be fair Bobby if its quarried over there its prob not gonna cut it compared with the french blend on the market but still.

Used it today by hand on a small pier.

9cf59fc87927244fca78f3b2cc2e8a84_zps648cbcef.jpg

46a2dc42cd266720fb97662358923e4e_zps8368bcfc.jpg

f8dab96230a6d6492800e1cadd8b2eab_zps36bcc0de.jpg

well any good ?

does it spray, is it like ocr or is it like k-mix sh1te

krend uf base is a great one coat render

It will spray. I found it nice to use. It's like CPI general purpose render.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.