Killer

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pftmonojetman

Private Member
Im doing a sports hall at the moment ive been floating the changing rooms for the tiler in sand and cement done about 45m2 today mixing my own gear with a shitty cement mixer wheeling it in with a barrow humping it on the spot then handballin the s**t on **** that i want me machine back.

that sounds s**t. we used to do it a few yrs back bucketing it upstairs. those were the days..... but now i have my lover mr ritmo :RpS_thumbsup:

How much you on a metre mate, if its a s**t price your gonna get the hump if its OK get a new mixer and barrow.

either. i bought the monojet on its own after mine got stolen. i can add all the equipment aswell if youre after a full package

i was watchin that one in scotland, recon he will taske 3k as its been on a while, just too far away to look at.

i wouldnt go for that one on ebay unless your prepared to spend money, its been laying around unused for 6 years, the water paump could be shagged with rust, a lot of other parts would have dried out and need replaing like rubber washers. if rust has got into the pressure switch then again its money. Unless you can see it running then how do you know its working, all he says is it was working 6 years ago. just be carefull boys

gipser perhaps you can enlighten us to how many times it has been used. Looks to me like it has had very heavy use over the years not "used twice"

rich , it is true, i serviced a g5 which had been sat around for 3 years unused. The water pump was full of rust and the soleniod switch was stuck shut . the rusty water messed up the water pressure switch. all the geka washers had to be replaced. the compressor was leaking around the seals. it was a mess mate

What i would recommend to people who want a clean machine is hang on another 6 months for yours to be put up for sale, only been used twice and licked clean every night and spunked over at least once a week. :RpS_laugh:

gipser perhaps you can enlighten us to how many times it has been used. Looks to me like it has had very heavy use over the years not "used twice"
i bought it approx. 2 years ago and used it 4 times during the 9 months i had it
it was in good working condition and the gennie fired up first time even in cold weather
we had the usual teething problems with the running of the machiene and i decided it was not for me (material waste,and time spent trying to work machiene being the main issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.