kent

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoRemoved

anyone in kent spraying mono or puting on by hand ?
me and a mate are going on a k rend course soon and trying to get some feed back in the mono game as i know a lot of you lads are doing a bit all the time
the course is applying it by hand not machine. but just trying to get an in site in too it as its a first for us well i did work with stu thhat one time

Just do the course or you will pick up peoples bad habits and if you do the course you will be an approved applicator:RpS_wink:

yer it said somthing about approved applicator.
the k-rend gear is it use as much as webber??
im up for doig it
hand applyed whats the m" price like i know you lads dont post prices on the forum but if you can pm me with some prices that will be nice
soo is there much diffrence it k-rend and webber then

Sure I heard nicks got a mono job in Kent, ask beddy for Nicks number d*m**o :RpS_thumbup:

i literally got back tonight. iv been there the last couple of days. d*m**o why didnt u say earlier. we could have had a nice day working together and a few pints after.

There's a s**t load of work in Coventry at the mo thousands of metres all mono and paying 3.75 quid a Sqm which at the moment is very good :) 2 secs I'll see if I can get his number sure his names Steve or something.....

was nice to meet up with you nik for a drink, shame i couldn't stay longer and have a couple :) forgot to warn you about michael talking about his flying, i hear he managed to get it in to the conversation lol

ha. yeah. it sounded quite good actually!

yeah was nice to say hello. the **** down the road has been a right pain. had some small extras, told him approx what they would cost, then when i said i want this much, he said oh no, its on a meterage. it was only 1 meter of mono. but was hack off, bead, pre rend and top coat. he wanted to pay standard meterage!

i didnt know michael was into flying ...he never mentioned it when he came for training ...i wonder if he ever goes abroad and does ...bet that would be good lol

i didnt know michael was into flying ...he never mentioned it when he came for training ...i wonder if he ever goes abroad and does ...bet that would be good lol
Haha I must sound like a broken record moaning about all his bloody flying trips and holidays lol. He has turned down an invite to go to India in January to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.