Kayaking and fishing

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Noticed on Danny's thread a few of you kayak, after some advice if any of you fish.
@smoother09 do you fish off your yak?
Been going out before work, had a few nibbles buy no bass yet. Couple of gar fish and mackerel
received_349243679304062.jpeg

received_2355428067850780.jpeg

Got no chance if the local seal follows you, get this if I'm out early.

received_2391340970932552.jpeg

Noticed on Danny's thread a few of you kayak, after some advice if any of you fish.
@smoother09 do you fish off your yak?
Been going out before work, had a few nibbles buy no bass yet. Couple of gar fish and mackerel
View attachment 37575

View attachment 37576

Got no chance if the local seal follows you, get this if I'm out early.

View attachment 37577
I do mate I'm after something better at the moment as mines a bag of s**t! For fishing I need the real deal before I kill myself in it lol :frenetico:

That's an absolute beast. Going out in a minute, had no luck with lures, going to try a bit of bait on a float . Got the essentials; two bottles of bud .....that is all.
You launching off broadsands? Never tried it over there I went hope cove few weeks back was a bit choppy so came back in but caught a few! Might get out this weekend weather dependent (y)

Does she fook she not a fan of the water I've tried with her but she freaks out! The weirdo! :ROFLMAO: put her near a cat, rabbit, squirrel she a evil killing machine go on the beach chuck a ball into the water she turns into a shivering wreck! Embarrassment:rayos:
bit like me don't like water

Does she fook she not a fan of the water I've tried with her but she freaks out! The weirdo! :ROFLMAO: put her near a cat, rabbit, squirrel she a evil killing machine go on the beach chuck a ball into the water she turns into a shivering wreck! Embarrassment:rayos:
My two would find water in f**k**g desert

You launching off broadsands? Never tried it over there I went hope cove few weeks back was a bit choppy so came back in but caught a few! Might get out this weekend weather dependent (y)
That's where I am now, just off to elberry cove, nowt biting though

Most probably, truth is I am the world's worst fisherman, I just enjoy the paddle.
Oh and the beer
Get asked to go night fishing with a mate. Sure its only so he gets away from wife and can get pissed and stoned .
I tell him if I.ve not caught jaws in first ten mins I.ll just be bored

Get asked to go night fishing with a mate. Sure its only so he gets away from wife and can get pissed and stoned .
I tell him if I.ve not caught jaws in first ten mins I.ll just be bored
I went night fishing and had a great night, we lit a big fire, loads of dog fish that put up a good fight. Drank a bladder full. Great spot @smoother09 behind Imperial hotel, big rock plateau overlooking the big rock arch, highly recommend it

@Olican yes I fish from my kayak. It has all the rod rests and and storage places etc. I paid £150 for my kayak 2nd hand and it was mint.

I have fitted an anchor pulley system on mine now as got fed up contending with the tides.

I have caught bass bream mackerel and gar fish...

It's good fun and an easy sport. I keep .y kayak at the boat club so only a few minutes walk and no real effort to get it in the sea.