K1 Rendering

Members online

lostbulak

Hi everyone! My friend's house was having their house done by a project manager, who is a family friend to my friend. Unfortunately, the person has become unwell and can't carry on and left the house undone. It is a silicone plaster and as you can see from the pictures, they have stopped before applying the mesh. What would be the best solution to this one? Does she have to ask someone to redo the front and the back? What about the boarding on side? The plinths are covered by the boarding.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 305
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 288
Wait till he's better or is it terminal? Things plasterer does to get out of work I said dog died 3 time's! Not funny when you eventually turn up and dog's sat in van next to you!! s**t did I say dog I meant one of kids! :hueco:

Let's say he won't be able to do the job for awhile. My friend wants it done soon so I don't think they will expect that person to come back and finish the job.

Get a renderer out to look at it give you a price and tell you what needs doing at the same time, problem is you gonna end up with one wall that looks good