K-rend

Saviola

Been plastering 13 years. Been on my own the last 2 and a half just started doing k- rendering ( only done it before with my old boss so wasn’t leading spread). These aren’t silly questions just don’t like making misstakes A’s put pride in my work!

When is the best time to use I section is it towards end of the day when rendering is setting but slightly soft ? Or shortly after ruling off?

I have been running speed skim over it after ruling off just to seal it up abit is that a good idea?

When you have a large wall with and expansion gap so you put a expansion bead there can you render the wall in 2 half’s or still have to do it in one set ?

I don't render mate, I've only ever done its as part of the nvq module.

Wouldn't know if using a speed skim would help with rendering or not, I'm pretty f**k**g tasty using speed skims on plaster though if you need any advice on that hahah
Please go ahead with the advice for the speedskim every bit helps

I don't render mate, I've only ever done its as part of the nvq module.

Wouldn't know if using a speed skim would help with rendering or not, I'm pretty f**k**g tasty using speed skims on plaster though if you need any advice on that hahah
Why not ? It’s one coat and you can do it before you back teaching pols englsh.

Why not ? It’s one coat and you can do it before you back teaching pols englsh.

Because I don't need or have to pal, I'm happy with skimming on site as long as their is the work for it

Pretty sure rendering isn't one coat either you clown

What the hell are you going on about with the last part - teaching pols English?

@Saviola do not do two half on different days unless you can guarantee weather being exactly same.......trust me on this lol
Its doesnt settle

Ok mate so when a large wall is separated with a expansion gap bead don’t do in 2 sections just do wall as whole? I would do it as a whole anyways but just checking if it was nessisary instead of staying later on the day

Pretty sure rendering isn't one coat either you clown

You can buy 10mm one coat render. You only one coat render on new block work etc.. also if use of one coat render it isn’t mandatory to put mesh in it even though it is advised to put it in but you don’t have to. I always do but just a little bit of info the for any one that didn’t know

What the hell are you going on about with the last part - teaching pols English?
Let me tell you a short story about a ginger angry and arrogant t**t, who thought was the center of the universe. He tried to be the best plasterer ever, but couotake the everyday bullying and the truth that he actually sucks! So he desided to try his luck on new place and new occupation, cos he had enough of this game. He ended up in Poland teaching the locals english. He felt like a god, everyone was admiring him, he felt special...... until they figured out he was actually an angry, arrogant and with god complex t**t, nothing else. He is trying to make his way back under different names, but as I told him before s**t will be always s**t no matter what. And I bet this account won’t exist next month at some time, cos he has to go back....... unless.... he’s already here!

Let me tell you a short story about a ginger angry and arrogant t**t, who thought was the center of the universe. He tried to be the best plasterer ever, but couotake the everyday bullying and the truth that he actually sucks! So he desided to try his luck on new place and new occupation, cos he had enough of this game. He ended up in Poland teaching the locals english. He felt like a god, everyone was admiring him, he felt special...... until they figured out he was actually an angry, arrogant and with god complex t**t, nothing else. He is trying to make his way back under different names, but as I told him before s**t will be always s**t no matter what. And I bet this account won’t exist next month at some time, cos he has to go back....... unless.... he’s already here!
Eh .....hahahaha

Dont know how many pints you had when you wrote this but what the f**k you have a serious paranoia issue.

I've got dark hair for a start, not ginger you looney tune. My personality with other lads is obviously nothing like I come across on here hence the different username.

I feel like I've lost brain cells just talking to you on here.

About the one coat render with 10mm beads I didn't know you could do that, it may and I stess may.... come in handy one day, good but of info whoever posting that.

Sure it says one coat on bag but think that's if your spraying it on.

It maybe with spraying but I done a whole house with it all by hand, Builder supllied materials said he had spoken to ccf and they said it was fine because I was unsure if one coat was ok. But was completely fine. So when you price up price it for doing 2 coats then do it in one then you will make more money and get job done quicker

It maybe with spraying but I done a whole house with it all by hand, Builder supllied materials said he had spoken to ccf and they said it was fine because I was unsure if one coat was ok. But was completely fine. So when you price up price it for doing 2 coats then do it in one then you will make more money and get job done quicker
I just find if you but it on to thick it sags