K rend

Members online

No members online now.
Hi I am just in the process of having our bungalow rendered with K Rend but Im a bit concerned about the finish of the top coat as it doesn't look quite like other houses I have looked at if you zoom in on pics it appears to me you can see the mesh in places
70dee26d285af3e8ffda21460e5e75a1.jpg
a0f5e394131461e7eb020f43ea099c67.jpg
73f220c95249d6c7fd833d0b5b7ccc41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tried wetcast before mate ?

Should be a canter for you
I'm old school rendering ,float and set ,dot and dab , I don't do what I don't know , if I try some thing it's either very small and with the caveats that I'm not an expert to the client

I’m biting

Your asking on the internet how to rub k Rend up f**k me
Never ever used K rend , never priced it , have given it away a few times, I'm not bothered, I'm 51 riddled with arthritis. What's with proving anything to anyone , I get paid plenty for what I do , was asked to medically retire 10 years ago , i have an interest in what people like dan do , but that is it.

Never ever used K rend , never priced it , have given it away a few times, I'm not bothered, I'm 51 riddled with arthritis. What's with proving anything to anyone , I get paid plenty for what I do , was asked to medically retire 10 years ago , i have an interest in what people like dan do , but that is it.

Mate as I said charge on I could not give a f**k if you ever work again.
I have no interest in you

Just seeing what the going rate was in England since I’m Scottish I doubt I would know that tbh
Ah. Your excuse is that your Scottish ,the angry drunk at the weddding type, it's out of date ,the Scots are ok apart from the odd tit ,and here you are