K-Rend Rendering disappointed

We hate lights as well ! Lol

Attachments

• A1D1BC0A-31ED-4578-A245-A56DE1CC4119.jpeg
    A1D1BC0A-31ED-4578-A245-A56DE1CC4119.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 322
We have had a terrible build and still owe the builder his last £4,000... we have refused to pay so far as we were told it would cost £15,000 to take off the render and re-do it properly. The builder is threatening to now take us to court... just at our wits end and wanted confirmation this really is bad?? He keeps telling us this is normal and that’s what render looks like with up/down lighters on it??
Its absolutely appalling

Do not pay

He hasnt a leg to stand on

I bet your job looks nice when the sun's coming round with the shadows,
Don't even consider letting him sort it out for you, find a company your self
The irony is I have 49 emails (not even a lie) talking about making sure the render was done properly as we were so worried about it! Apart from the lumps and bumps all the edges aren’t sharp at all... do they use something special to get those lovely crisp edges?

The irony is I have 49 emails (not even a lie) talking about making sure the render was done properly as we were so worried about it! Apart from the lumps and bumps all the edges aren’t sharp at all... do they use something special to get those lovely crisp edges?
Yeah it's called a professional ( sorry). Hope you get it sorted

It's just a case of knowing your job

It's just a case of knowing your job
Customers never go around checking proposed spreads work , just go on good word from builder whose usually getting a healthy cut , total madness

Customers never go around checking proposed spreads work , just go on good word from builder whose usually getting a healthy cut , total madness
I've had customers do this many of times forwarded on previous addresses for them to go and have a look at

I've had customers do this many of times forwarded on previous addresses for them to go and have a look at
Professionals do , but seeing so many dodgy jobs there's plenty of customers who clearly don't. I'll guess this case is an example