K-rend re-coat needed, Bury BL8

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmedisappear

Last year we had our house rendered with K-rend. It was done properly as far as i can tell as all old render was removed back to the block work and a mesh and base coat was used before it was finished off with a top coat of ivory K-rend.

The top coat wasnt up to our standards with blotches and flat bits visible. I am now looking at getting it re-coated along with new beading to a good standard. The area is 22 square meters.

Not another K rend fail. When will people ever learn !!?? Parex or Weber much better products !!

Last year we had our house rendered with K-rend. It was done properly as far as i can tell as all old render was removed back to the block work and a mesh and base coat was used before it was finished off with a top coat of ivory K-rend.

The top coat wasnt up to our standards with blotches and flat bits visible. I am now looking at getting it re-coated along with new beading to a good standard. The area is 22 square meters.
@plasterjfe this guy may be able to help you mate?

Not another K rend fail. When will people ever learn !!?? Parex or Weber much better products !!
It nothing to do with the products Greg.
It's the guys doing the work.ive used plentry of k rend in the early days
Have you actually used all these different manufactures?

It nothing to do with the products Greg.
It's the guys doing the work.ive used plentry of k rend in the early days
Have you actually used all these different manufactures?
Yes mate ut hate handball in K-rend it's f**k**g worse than Browning you talk to me like I've been in the game for 5 minutes??

And regard K rend it's f**k**g s**t out of all of them that often has hairline cracks and after any heavy downpour leaves bits all over the floor ! At least parex or Weber stay on the wall on don't dry out patchy or bloom like the other crap and much better to apply imo

Status
Not open for further replies.