K-Rend Prices

Members online

Jason167

Gentlemen

I'm undertaking a small detached self-build bungalow in Norfolk.

I am looking to have the outside rendered with K-Rend Silicone FT. A total of 60m2

I'm looking for a little advice on how much I should be expecting to pay for a plasterer to supply materials + Labour and undertake the K-Rendering

Gentlemen

I'm undertaking a small detached self-build bungalow in Norfolk.

I am looking to have the outside rendered with K-Rend Silicone FT. A total of 60m2

I'm looking for a little advice on how much I should be expecting to pay for a plasterer to supply materials + Labour and undertake the K-Rendering
Supply and fix £55 m2

Not a hundred percent sure what it is here, but I heard 30 per metre supply and fit, and that's too dear for most ppl lol jib we are on atm boss quoted 14pm or so labour only and the ppl decided to dash it as was gona work out too dear. Lol

Not a hundred percent sure what it is here, but I heard 30 per metre supply and fit, and that's too dear for most ppl lol jib we are on atm boss quoted 14pm or so labour only and the ppl decided to dash it as was gona work out too dear. Lol
14m2 labour is cheap I can get that subbing tbh

£30 a metre supply and fit too dear for most? where are you north korea?

14m2 labour is cheap I can get that subbing tbh
Boy I used to work for subs out, think his rates were 7.50m and that was including g scratching. And beading. Though that was a couple years ago the c**t maybe pays 8 now lol

Lol f**k that is that £ or €
Sterling mate. I don't know what his rates are now, I'd say they aren't much better, his wages haven't went up in two years says it all, sunny rates up slightly. In fact must give him a ring sometime soon to get a laugh at his rates, kina curious too to what they are. Lol. I'm only guestimating the 30pm, but I think the men did the outside of a job we did the inside for. We hadn't time to do it and I think that's what I was told they charged....

Sterling mate. I don't know what his rates are now, I'd say they aren't much better, his wages haven't went up in two years says it all, sunny rates up slightly. In fact must give him a ring sometime soon to get a laugh at his rates, kina curious too to what they are. Lol. I'm only guestimating the 30pm, but I think the men did the outside of a job we did the inside for. We hadn't time to do it and I think that's what I was told they charged....
Be intresting to see. Am doing a sand and cement job and have 23m2 supply and fit. I can get a full lorry load of sand for €300 over 18 ton of it.

Be intresting to see. Am doing a sand and cement job and have 23m2 supply and fit. I can get a full lorry load of sand for €300 over 18 ton of it.
Miserable bastards up here mate. I told him to quote 20pm labour only but he said the builder would laugh at him, so think he went with the 14,and the builder and client have went for dashing instead coz it's cheaper. So what do you do lol bout time c**ts up here opened the purse strings. Lol or theses c**ts undercutting everyone got wiped out. I keep in to ur with boys used to work to, and he's n pickin up massive sites all over the place. Then he subs it out and gives s**t money the men rattle through it rough as f**k. Disaster. Rumours he's Gettin into site we've got into, of he does that's it f**k*d He'l go cheaper than what they are giving, and supply and fit for it. Then other boys are f**k*d. Again. Needs everyone to tell him to run on not working for that. But some c**ts will always do it lol

Miserable bastards up here mate. I told him to quote 20pm labour only but he said the builder would laugh at him, so think he went with the 14,and the builder and client have went for dashing instead coz it's cheaper. So what do you do lol bout time c**ts up here opened the purse strings. Lol or theses c**ts undercutting everyone got wiped out. I keep in to ur with boys used to work to, and he's n pickin up massive sites all over the place. Then he subs it out and gives s**t money the men rattle through it rough as f**k. Disaster. Rumours he's Gettin into site we've got into, of he does that's it f**k*d He'l go cheaper than what they are giving, and supply and fit for it. Then other boys are f**k*d. Again. Needs everyone to tell him to run on not working for that. But some c**ts will always do it lol

Is his name Dominic

Gentlemen,

Thanks for all your replies.

I've agreed a plasterer to undertake the job. The price we agreed at was £55 per meter, which, after reading this forum and speaking to other plasterers, I believe to be around the right price.

The plasterer I chose seems to be experienced in K-Rend, he has their sign written on his van, he showed me a few photos of previous K-Rend work he had done and generally seemed to know what he was talking about.

Is there anything I should ask him or agree with him before the work starts?

Thanks Again.

Gentlemen,

I've agreed a plasterer to undertake the job. The price we agreed at was £55 per meter, which, after reading this forum and speaking to other plasterers, I believe to be around the right price.

The plasterer I chose seems to be experienced in K-Rend, he has their sign written on his van, he showed me a few photos of previous K-Rend work he had done and generally seemed to know what he was talking about.

Thanks Again.
Definitely.. what type of coffee he likes also if likes eggs scrambled or fried, sounds like you got a good one there tbh,all best with project it should look great.

Ps don't always believe what read on here most of time there is only me who talks sense :descansando:

Gentlemen,

Thanks Again.

With respect all of the above means fook all.
Go and look at some of his jobs before you commit.vans signage,photos any folk can show that
I always offer to show people previous render works
The proof is in the pudding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen,

Thanks Again.
does he have a machine ?

Mag

I don't know if he has a machine or whether he's applying by hand.

Excuse my ignorance, but does it make a difference?

Mag

I don't know if he has a machine or whether he's applying by hand.

Excuse my ignorance, but does it make a difference?

Through colour renders can be laid on by hand although the application is better with a machine.
Most guys spray mono now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk