k rend prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
what get's me is if it's 35 supply and 15 labour only
10 quid for a bag inc waste and 2 for beads plus 2 for some hp12
so theres an extra 4 per metre supply ???

it's a sticky base coat for putting up youre angle beads mate dont leave home without a couple of bags !

Doing a front of a house at the mo up clifton and we used k rend base coat onto rendalath nasty stuff. and how rubbish is that rendalath i would prefer riblath but this stuff was put up by the owner whos a architect ::)

Its like building paper with giant square mesh and when you lay on it all sags out gonna try scrape it back tomorrow.

fair play that's some key!
i hate any type of mesh even rough and setting i always end up tapping the mesh back into the wall and if you scrape back to parts of it remember you didn't fix it
ive gone back to snots before on uneven blockwork......just in case ;)

Hey dave do you scrape back same day on k rend? as last time i did it it wasn't k rend one other brand moncouche i think but they are all similar, we scaped back next day, but have heard alot of peeps telling me to do it last thing.

fook knows mate i'm pretty sure there all the same ive used webber and k-rend as long as i know it's the same firmness otherwise it'll be different colours but it's a pig because you could do a same day scrape one day and exactly the same the next and then it gets cloudy and you end up on site till 10 scraping back cause you dont want to leave it till the morning especially as it is at the mo
i'd just say try and do one side of the building the same, if you can, i was on a site and the lad said his wall was like a chess board but what could he do cause he had to do the work ! fair play , and from what matey was saying about getting charged 10 grand a week for being behind ........... were not scientists we do the best we can

Status
Not open for further replies.