K Rend GPM tips

Members online

Never used those floats before are they generally used for sand cement or just pre bagged ? What's the difference between those and ordinary floats?

Been reading some awful stuff about k rend recently, apparently they've improved this product recently though

Abs floats, they are nice to use. They stay flat with the corners dont wear away. We got em on the website. Cheap aswell. Definitely worth trying

As with any product, try it yourself before deciding. Its well priced so gives machine users a good stab at being competitive in the domestic market

Cool, will have to try one out. Not slating gpm as I havnt tried it yet been doing my homework on a couple of products and just what ive heard. picking new machine up soon so will be using it soon no doubt.

Abs floats, they are nice to use. They stay flat with the corners dont wear away. We got em on the website. Cheap aswell. Definitely worth trying

As with any product, try it yourself before deciding. Its well priced so gives machine users a good stab at being competitive in the domestic market
True
K rend bagged coloured renders are gash
I've used a lot of different gear through my ritmo is its decent gear and the cheapest out there
Never had any cracks and I've used a few thousand bags. its also 2 coat system like traditional render

Cool, will have to try one out. Not slating gpm as I havnt tried it yet been doing my homework on a couple of products and just what ive heard. picking new machine up soon so will be using it soon no doubt.
What machine you getting pixie

Dunno Keith, pressure guage was on 6 bar. I'll have a look monday. Surprising how wet it goes on. It picks up quickly so doesn't cause any problems

Dunno Keith, pressure guage was on 6 bar. I'll have a look monday. Surprising how wet it goes on. It picks up quickly so doesn't cause any problems
I'll have to give it ago. On one of my jobs. Am going to try out kilsaran gp render to. Just to see is there much difference between the two

Yes spray very wet
Very low back pressure with this gear
We spray the first coat like piss with the guy on the staff close to the spray
The R&s will last yonks