K rend gp mortar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's a different product although very similar
Wouldn't want to use it when it's hot mind as it picks up very wuick

Good for winter then [emoji106]
I'm gonna get one of them Refina power sponge things, do you just use the sponge or plastic blade too mate cheers

I've only u
Good for winter then [emoji106]
I'm gonna get one of them Refina power sponge things, do you just use the sponge or plastic blade too mate cheers
ive only used the sponge.you can get on it when it's fairly wet so acts like a float really.
I had my resivations about it but after a few days it's a great bit of kit

I've only u

ive only used the sponge.you can get on it when it's fairly wet so acts like a float really.

I'll give it a whirl cheers mate

I've only u

Would love to see the process and finish with that beast.

Question.

How u rub up reveals and small areas you cant get the power sponge in?

Would love to see the process and finish with that beast.

Question.

How u rub up reveals and small areas you cant get the power sponge in?
Like u would without the power sponge!

And gp is the only stuff I've had a really bad blockage with so be careful.
It went off that quick in the middle of summer we were finishing it almost immediately after ruling.

I use a float for reveals and small area's
Yes it does pick up quick.its just like CPI render but with less waterproof
Have a small Job to do with this gp mortar will be going over spar scratch then top a Week later, was thinking of adding waterproofer In my butt for the scratch has anyone ever done this with decent results ?

So I've been doing the finish coat over the past few days and I've got to say I'm not a massive fan of this
It's very like k rend gear,course and a little dead compaired to say weber OCR.
I tried to use the power sponge although ended up using a float which came out ok to be honest
It's far to gritty for me and looks a bit like nhl3.5 lime finish.
Ok really but not sure I'll be rushing back to use it again

So I've been doing the finish coat over the past few days and I've got to say I'm not a massive fan of this
I tried to use the power sponge although ended up using a float which came out ok to be honest

What r@s u using. I might have to spray 30 bags of it next week. I found a D4. 3 clamp stator in back of the shed didn't know it was there. It's was never used. Can anyone tell me the blots on top are lose do I have to Titan them up.

What r@s u using. I might have to spray 30 bags of it next week. I found a D4. 3 clamp stator in back of the shed didn't know it was there. It's was never used. Can anyone tell me the blots on top are lose do I have to Titan them up.

It's a clampable R/S with the clamp pre fitted. Start them off loose and then tighten over time.

Don't over tighten as you won't et the maximum efficiency from it.

Worth pressure testing also to see if you need to tighten it at all.

Any questions, give me a call mate

It's a clampable R/S with the clamp pre fitted. Start them off loose and then tighten over time.

Don't over tighten as you won't et the maximum efficiency from it.

Worth pressure testing also to see if you need to tighten it at all.

Any questions, give me a call mate

Thanks mate.
Hopefully I can get over to you in February to sort my machine out.

Have you tried it one coat rob. wet on wet. i think that may be easier for finishing. I have been using HP12 to sponge up lately and it works a treat. Is there some way you could incorporate HP12 over the GP mortar if it was i framed back. it can be sponged immediately and is ssstunning to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.