K rend Base coats

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

markj

Was wondering if someone could please she'd a little light on this one for me ....

I have been asked to price a job from the plans

That's not a problem but the outer skin is built in blocks called fibolites made by plasmor and I have never heard of them
I was told that they come from pgr

But as not familiar with them what would be best hp12 or hpx
Will try and look at the job in the flesh next week but I need to order some gear.

Any help and advise would be appreciated

All the best
mark

Sorry was r10 mate just roll it straight on we followed spec to be fair prob could just mesh first pass and forget the base coat after it had been primed ,

Was wondering if someone could please she'd a little light on this one for me ....

I have been asked to price a job from the plans

That's not a problem but the outer skin is built in blocks called fibolites made by plasmor and I have never heard of them
I was told that they come from pgr

But as not familiar with them what would be best hp12 or hpx
Will try and look at the job in the flesh next week but I need to order some gear.

Any help and advise would be appreciated

All the best
mark
Fibolites arnt high suction block.They are lighter than standard block but are not like thermalite/celcon.You can render straight onto them no base coat needed as long as there the 7 newton version,they also do a 4 so check with the builder.

http://www.plasmor.co.uk/downloads/...df?PHPSESSID=fff2706d6173d6061dec5c91fa9c7ee2

Yep 7n straight on ad jrend says.
If its a 4n they still have a high cpmpressive strength but light for the brickies best to hp12 these. You dont need primer and hp12 the hp12 alone will do the job before u top out

Status
Not open for further replies.