K-Rend Acrylic Thin Coat Render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably wetherbys stuff or jub cos they use k rend backing coats
I'll be using HPX as the backing as it on a phenolic thermal board. but my supplier doesn't do a 6mm bead any more, neither do k-rend, does any one know where to get them I've tried a few suppliers but to no avail

yeah i'm not looking forward to using HPX base, any sort of thickness and it sags.
The top coat is new from k-rend. they are bringing out an HP14 which is supposed to be designed for phenolic board

Thin coats where its at these days hardly do any mono......they prob cant rely on mineral gear alone

Craigcousinsde, Direct Building Products are in Bradford but deliver anywhere. I deal with Wayne and they do 6mm beads in any quantity. They don't do 6mm drip though. There number is 01274 720905. Good for all sorts of stuff in the rendering market, tools, equipment, k-rend and Jub. Do most beads. I got 13mm angle this week which is a bit rare.

Sounds like they moving into the Thermal render sector aswell then. they need a higher polymer base for ins.boards tho, the current range is not a high enough spec. I know some RE-Brand makes on the current market use their gear now over insulation but i wouldnt put it on my house over insulation boards

Craigcousinsde, Direct Building Products are in Bradford but deliver anywhere. I deal with Wayne and they do 6mm beads in any quantity. They don't do 6mm drip though. There number is 01274 720905. Good for all sorts of stuff in the rendering market, tools, equipment, k-rend and Jub. Do most beads. I got 13mm angle this week which is a bit rare.
yeah, thanks for that. I got an order of them today at short notice- which was good of them- but they got the order wrong!!! asked for the beads with the mesh attached and I got a load of 15mm plastic ones instead! early day!

thats the only problem with direct building they have 5 quid an hour numpties in the warehouse,the amount of times theyve sent me wrong orders out.The beads are good quality.

Have you ever been there? The 2 lads that wrap up the orders are well over worked in a small area to work in. I once got an order for K rend silicone dash and amongst the empty bags we found 2 bags of K rend white FT! Got away with it (for now anyway). For bagged stuff I drive up but for the beads I get delivered. Still, not bad for beads and Jub although they only do the acrylic and I prefer the silicone.

every time i have used direct building supplies they have ****** up my order. They are currently chasing payment from me for £174 for beads that they never even sent out to me I had to buy them from les in the end.

When they get it right they are good but so much hassle

Always takes 2 days for the delivery i found. First off it was next day then when we were reliant on it turning up they started coming a day late. I deal with Chris and in fairness on the delivery notes there are usually hand written comments from im like " must go out today" " 6mm angle beads not mesh like last time" etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.