Just when you thought

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Russians have meddled with the US election it actually appeared it was the british and I bet also Theresa will be so sorry for jumping the gun with the Cripal case.
Just when you thought Britain is getting its borders back, the government announces there won’t be border check on Calais.
Just when you thought diesel Is dying they come up with this

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/diesel-saving-technology-could-make-it-market-two-years

It wouldn't surprise me if British spies poisoned the Russian guy so there was massive media coverage on it to take our eye off a s**t brexit deal on fishing rights, transitional period ect that was done and got next to no coverage at all???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't surprise me if British spies poisoned the Russian guy so there was massive media coverage on it to take our eye off a s**t brexit deal on fishing rights, transitional period ect that was done and got next to no coverage at all???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what is worth he asked Putin if he can return to Russia.

Show the one that says it does , ya dope

it’s a Russian nerve agent lol, I don’t believe putin was behind it, but it links back to Russia somewhere.
It turns out this happened days after the daughter gained access to her brothers 150k so was she the target.

it’s a Russian nerve agent lol, I don’t believe putin was behind it, but it links back to Russia somewhere.
It turns out this happened days after the daughter gained access to her brothers 150k so was she the target.
You info comes from ? Who says it was a Russia made nerve agent ? Who says Russia used it ?

You info comes from ? Who says it was a Russia made nerve agent ? Who says Russia used it ?

Porton down have said it is not their job to prove where it came from, they have not said “we can’t prove” like MSM you have jumped the gun my friend

Just hours before the OPCW meeting. They couldn't persuade the authorities so now are trying brexit tactics and let the media do the rest:rayos::endesacuerdo:

Porton down have said it is not their job to prove where it came from, they have not said “we can’t prove” like MSM you have jumped the gun my friend
Ok dope , if you’re up in court and they can’t prove your guilt then your released , presumption of innocence,

Fee
Just hours before the OPCW meeting. They couldn't persuade the authorities so now are trying brexit tactics and let the media do the rest:rayos::endesacuerdo:
Feeding dopes like gps , he won’t believe it if it’s not on a bus or it’s a picture he hasn’t seen

Fee

Feeding dopes like gps , he won’t believe it if it’s not on a bus or it’s a picture he hasn’t seen

Lol you believe he said "they can’t prove” because that’s what the MSM have fed you, he actually said it’s not our job, you silly fool Jonny boy

Here is the think that most people don't understand. Russia don't talk s**t and will never allow someone to take the pis. When the fan hits the s**t in uk, people only talking till is forgotten and blame everyone but themselves. When the s**t hits the fan in Russia, people unite stronger than ever and hit back twice harder. Now , that's what the uk government has missed and to saved them from instant death, the eu has " supported " them . And now is the phase of talking where uk is best! What will happen when the action starts where we know Russia is the best? Eu anyone? And if you still think uk will b backed up by the allies just remember who has the biggest army in NATO then add china + Russia and tell me what are the chances UK to come out as a winner from all this ?

Here is the think that most people don't understand. Russia don't talk s**t and will never allow someone to take the pis. When the fan hits the s**t in uk, people only talking till is forgotten and blame everyone but themselves. When the s**t hits the fan in Russia, people unite stronger than ever and hit back twice harder. Now , that's what the uk government has missed and to saved them from instant death, the eu has " supported " them . And now is the phase of talking where uk is best! What will happen when the action starts where we know Russia is the best? Eu anyone? And if you still think uk will b backed up by the allies just remember who has the biggest army in NATO then add china + Russia and tell me what are the chances UK to come out as a winner from all this ?

Russia talk total sh it lol