Just want to tell everyone.

Members online

I'd just like to thank myself for being an inspiration.

Theclemrope is now on sale. I sent Danny one. If he don't get back to us I'll take that as positive review.

Am great.
CB338450-59FD-4195-854B-B3637BAF17DD.png

[QUOTE="gps, post: 1099292, member: 2313I’m G**, will to follow up with a title.[/QUOTE]
Congrats ,had a suspicion

Sort of regretting that post now I’m fully expecting to be offered out for a fight now, hope it’s a pillow fight

That's not code for a key in your ring while you're biting the pillow? :bananas:
:frio:
This is 2017 nearly 2018 mate it’s trendy now and regardless i shouldn’t be judged I’m actually looking forward to wearing a dress to work in a few days

This is 2017 nearly 2018 mate it’s trendy now and regardless i shouldn’t be judged I’m actually looking forward to wearing a dress to work in a few days

Good man, 2018 is all about gender neutral and you are the poster boy/girl/thing lol

Good man, 2018 is all about gender neutral and you are the poster boy/girl/thing lol
Well my male organ could pass for an overgrown clitrous it’s almost in hibernation these day so sit down to piss as it is

Sorry if this comes across as bullying clemo but you loaded the gun I just fired the bullets