Just to be clear.

Members online

Argh! I shudder at the shear thought of it. lol
just think when you go in a pub nothern class will be your new name,people will respect you,no more pointing at you in the street,and of course on site you can hold your head high and shout its a handboard,now we just need your shoe size for your new handmade wooden clogs,obviously flat hat size ,and learn to speak northern,not that speech impediment cockney slang ,no no dont thank me,just seeing that smile on your little face is reward enough

just think when you go in a pub nothern class will be your new name,people will respect you,no more pointing at you in the street,and of course on site you can hold your head high and shout its a handboard,now we just need your shoe size for your new handmade wooden clogs,obviously flat hat size ,and learn to speak northern,not that speech impediment cockney slang ,no no dont thank me,just seeing that smile on your little face is reward enough
You have just made the milk in my tea curdle! :sick:

Argh! I shudder at the shear thought of it. lol
1.buy millwall season ticket
2.buy spurs season ticket
3.buy chelsea season ticket
order of preference you and superspread of above, out of curiosity how far is west ham from millwall/spurs/west ham,

order of preference you and superspread of above, out of curiosity how far is west ham from millwall/spurs/west ham,
West Ham - East London.
Spurs - North London.
Chelsea - West London.
Millwall - South London = Scum.

West Ham - East London.
Spurs - North London.
Chelsea - West London.
Millwall - South London = Scum.
well here goes my best cockney accent for you cockney,.....narrrh narhhhh me old cock sparrow rub a duck,which club in order of preference would you spend a monkey on to get a ticket,.and distance in miles between the clubs,.now im gaaooinng to read the lemon draper,which obviously is newspaper,now imagine this accent which you must admit is flawless is spoken like a demented seagull,...now im going to the caff for some jellied eels down the old kent road

well here goes my best cockney accent for you cockney,.....narrrh narhhhh me old cock sparrow rub a duck,which club in order of preference would you spend a monkey on to get a ticket,.and distance in miles between the clubs,.now im gaaooinng to read the lemon draper,which obviously is newspaper,now imagine this accent which you must admit is flawless is spoken like a demented seagull,...now im going to the caff for some jellied eels down the old kent road

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8DEzSBY0rE#t=24

Thankyou.

I've been deciding what I should do when I move. I really want to join the NHS, but doubt they won't have ex-cons, so am still thinking about a small decent handyman / small construction business, but, I can't get insurance.

This covid s**t will come to an end eventually, hopefully you can get things moving and it takes a weight off your shoulders.
All the best bud.

Thankyou.

I've been deciding what I should do when I move. I really want to join the NHS, but doubt they won't have ex-cons, so am still thinking about a small decent handyman / small construction business, but, I can't get insurance.
Probably better to go with the second choice, there must be some "creative" solutions to your insurance issue.

Spent most of myclubbing years in the old Kent Rd

I really don't know, all I can do is change my name and lie, but I'm not that kind of person. Or simply not have any but that is daft.

Could become a street bum, way things are going that sounds a very promising option

Probably better to go with the second choice, there must be some "creative" solutions to your insurance issue.

West Ham / millwall , 10 mile I reckon, thru rotherhithe or Blackwell tunnel

I really don't know, all I can do is change my name and lie, but I'm not that kind of person. Or simply not have any but that is daft.

Could become a street bum, way things are going that sounds a very promising option
I can understand not being dishonest, there's got to be people who have been in your position who have managed to set up a small business and have everything above board.

Don't know if this is any help or pertains to your position.