Just stud the ceiling down .....

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

.... to get it level and for the insulation.

Umm, @Nisus I've got a bit of stud work for you. :inocente:
IMG_20181106_095021.jpg

:numberone:

I usually change when Steve Wright comes on, over to Heart, then back again when Simon Mayo & Jo are on for confessions, then to radio 4 at 7pm for the archers!

That's enough of your GILF fantasies. Obviously it's tuned to Classic FM at this time of day.

:numberone:

I usually change when Steve Wright comes on, over to Heart, then back again when Simon Mayo & Jo are on for confessions, then to radio 4 at 7pm for the archers!

Steve Wright was acceptable in the '80s, but then so were knitted ties, white shoes and mullets.

I just got that radio as it's the DAB version. Opened up a whole new world of 'entertainment', god botherers, camel jockeys, ranty nut jobs.

When I get me some DAB it’ll be either 6music or absolute 90s all day long!! Unless I need some of the The Doors etc in my day

I used to like Radio 4 when I was driving. Not much good for plastering but I did like it, trundling across the M62 at 3am on a Sunday morning, listening to some dour jock telling a boring story.

I first heard this on Radio 4.

Ernie the Robber used to listen to Classic FM. The lazy old fat b*****d used to pay me to labour on him when he was skimming conservatories... used to try to break his radio when I could. f**k the batteries up and that.

I used to like Radio 4 when I was driving. Not much good for plastering but I did like it, trundling across the M62 at 3am on a Sunday morning, listening to some dour jock telling a boring story.

I first heard this on Radio 4.

Ernie the Robber used to listen to Classic FM. The lazy old fat b*****d used to pay me to labour on him when he was skimming conservatories... used to try to break his radio when I could. f**k the batteries up and that.

Tune. Don’t mind classical some is beautiful. Some is annoying as f**k

You have to choose wisely...I'm quite cultured on the quiet. Some classical music is fcuking awesome, but there's a lot more to music that what the oiks like.

I love New Orleans jazz, some opera, some of the more gutsy classical music, Northern Soul...I think maybe my favourite off beat music is Gotan Project...they took something old and boring and made it new and shiny. If you eve rhear this playing at my house, run. It means that I'm thinking of sticking my dick in someone and that someone is probably you.

If you get a minute have a listen to Maria Callas, absolutely mind blowing what the human voice can do. She was the singer of that scene in the Shawshank Redemption BTW.

Steve Wright was acceptable in the '80s, but then so were knitted ties, white shoes and mullets.

I just got that radio as it's the DAB version. Opened up a whole new world of 'entertainment', god botherers, camel jockeys, ranty nut jobs.

Thats pretty much Radio 2 summed up!